2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

ukrug

Oct 31, 2018
I noticed that those storys downgrades came after Camping With Mom, when he started to try "upgrade" the things with vnas, new writers and Etc. The writing has been very different from the usual things that he used to do on doujinshis and games. Btw, "Julia winters" doesn't sound a japanese name to me, and western writers of NTR are the ones that i have most seen on rushed story's, i wouldn't discard the possibility of her being the one that has written the story

Not gonna defend him neither, that shit took a while when he used to give us game on periods of 4-3 months, now he just seems to delay even more. I am really curious about what he has to say about this, but it has exact same problems of rural homecoming 2.

If Return of a Godess turns out trash i will be pretty tucking mad, since there ALREADY EXISTS the whole plot and story on doujinshi
Damn, I'm impressed at the knowledge about all this.

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021
NTRMAN art style always top tier always was always will be sadly game is too short...he is doing others projet all in ones hope others project will be longer

PH2000

Jul 17, 2021
I thought there would be a scene of the lady with the servant, because of the first dialogues in the game

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
exactly
and rabid fanboys are keep defending him... :FacePalm:
I recently talked about how I'm gonna stop supporting him because the contents that he provides are not worth it anymore, and yes, those simp boys came to defend as fast as this game last :KEK:. Calling me L, but who's winning now? Waiting for months to get this type of soulless game :KEK:. But I wouldn't blame it, though; their money is their choice.

Reactions: KindVillain

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I recently talked about how I'm gonna stop supporting him because the contents that he provides are not worth it anymore, and yes, those simp boys came to defend as fast as this game last :KEK:. Calling me L, but who's winning now? Waiting for months to get this type of soulless game :KEK:. But I wouldn't blame it, though; their money is their choice.
i went ballistic on a retarded snowflake fanboy to the point that i got a temporary comment ban on the other thread :KEK:
anyone defending this shit is actually brainless

HentoiVR

Jan 10, 2022
Animation and art is always elite tier, However writing is bad, leaves a lot to be desired. Not the standard Adelaide Inn set up but that was a long project whereas the delays for this one have been due to real life situations as some of us know cause ntrman is quite open with his supporters and doesn't leave them in the dark with nothing but assumptions, unlike some creators... so I ain't mad, no reason too. Hope they're health is better and he still loves what he does.

Reactions: ukrug

Renom

Apr 15, 2018
shamefully lacking, impressive quality unfortunately it's all too quick and done before you will be.

soap953401034

Feb 15, 2019
anyone in his discord server?I supported him on fanbox but got no invitation to the server. should I support again on patreon?

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes