2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I noticed that those storys downgrades came after Camping With Mom, when he started to try "upgrade" the things with vnas, new writers and Etc. The writing has been very different from the usual things that he used to do on doujinshis and games. Btw, "Julia winters" doesn't sound a japanese name to me, and western writers of NTR are the ones that i have most seen on rushed story's, i wouldn't discard the possibility of her being the one that has written the story

Not gonna defend him neither, that shit took a while when he used to give us game on periods of 4-3 months, now he just seems to delay even more. I am really curious about what he has to say about this, but it has exact same problems of rural homecoming 2.

If Return of a Godess turns out trash i will be pretty tucking mad, since there ALREADY EXISTS the whole plot and story on doujinshi
he even said that return of the goddess is really a sequel of awakening?

Apr 2, 2021
Ughh what a disappointment. I was looking through all the bad reviews and comments for the entire day thinking "it cant be that bad?!" and finally have time to try this out and OMG I am in shock this actually was put forth by NTRman. If this was not written by himself he needs to fire the writer immediately and find someone who is actually well-versed in NTR genre cuz there is not even any bare minimum sense of NTR in this one. Just some dudes rapping the heroine and she happens to like it and the husband happens to see it. If the writer thinks that is what ppl expect from NTRman (who use NTR for his namesake!) than better try harder next time, or better yet: don't try anymore.

soda45

Jan 13, 2022
I gave this gave a try, but all this pirate's theme is just not my cup of tea. The art and animations are always awesome. Also i didn't like endings - too dark for me. I don't tell that the game is bad, the thing is in my preferences. I'm sure someone will like this game.
Have a nice day!:)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I see, i was just curious so mb if i'm mistaken, i was wondering it since i swear i saw someone saying he isn't going to do any "longer" projects and is only going to work on small stuff from now on.
Wait, no. What about Seasons of Loss? Is he going to abandon it?

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Which of NTRMan's games have a female pov or some other oov than the stolen guy's one ???
I know that the Goblin one has a queen POV, what else ???

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wait, no. What about Seasons of Loss? Is he going to abandon it?
I dont think so. Based on his original update back in october last year the dev process just slowed down tremendously because he dont want to crunch work and be occupied by one bigger project. It will just take ages to complete.

My guess is he is a kinda guy that looses motivation by working for too long on one project. If I remember correctly he was stating/whining something similar for adelaide inn.

So going forward we will get more smaller ones like The Lust Voyage and to be honest the other projects he has in the pipeline are looking good. Especially "Arrival of the Goddess" which looks like it is based on one of his comics. The top down unity stuff though...oof scary and not a fan. But I will give him the benefit of doubt.

On a sidenote is this version of Lust Voyage the final one?

Reactions: stupid_army

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I dont think so. Based on his original update back in october last year the dev process just slowed down tremendously because he dont want to crunch work and be occupied by one bigger project. It will just take ages to complete.

My guess is he is a kinda guy that looses motivation by working for too long on one project. If I remember correctly he was stating/whining something similar for adelaide inn.

So going forward we will get more smaller ones like The Lust Voyage and to be honest the other projects he has in the pipeline are looking good. Especially "Arrival of the Goddess" which looks like it is based on one of his comics. The top down unity stuff though...oof scary and not a fan. But I will give him the benefit of doubt.

On a sidenote is this version of Lust Voyage the final one?
top down perspective gives me a ton of nostalgia, i remember playing those flash zombie survival and ww2 games on miniclip website. good old times.

Feb 11, 2022
Ughh what a disappointment. I was looking through all the bad reviews and comments for the entire day thinking "it cant be that bad?!" and finally have time to try this out and OMG I am in shock this actually was put forth by NTRman. If this was not written by himself he needs to fire the writer immediately and find someone who is actually well-versed in NTR genre cuz there is not even any bare minimum sense of NTR in this one. Just some dudes rapping the heroine and she happens to like it and the husband happens to see it. If the writer thinks that is what ppl expect from NTRman (who use NTR for his namesake!) than better try harder next time, or better yet: don't try anymore.
That's what i am saying, even on comics that usually has 3-6 pages he builded more background and tension than this game, it's impossible that he has written this

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes