2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Why do dev keep making this shits, like I get that you like NTR, sure, but let me see it from the captain. I want to be part of it, I dont want to be a fucking cuckold. Sure art style its great, but this fucking sucks, it was a waste of my time and it just made me angry coz i had hopes. Give me something like the goblin one or the mama's one. I could see everything.

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Why do dev keep making this shits, like I get that you like NTR, sure, but let me see it from the captain. I want to be part of it, I dont want to be a fucking cuckold. Sure art style its great, but this fucking sucks, it was a waste of my time and it just made me angry coz i had hopes. Give me something like the goblin one or the mama's one. I could see everything.
I think most of the NTR games being made are told from the one being cucked because of it shows intrigue and mystery as to what might be happening. Why is the MC's significant other's clothes disheveled? What was she doing before that? Did it involve the guy that just exited the room before her?

Though, I do get where you're coming from, as someone who doesn't like NTR, I like the art style that most NTR devs/artist create. For this one, I think the POV of the female will be implemented in an update.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone knows why the odd mate NTRman is suicidal?
As far as i know, those guys who make evil tags works enjoy themself very much.
But yeah, cheer to this game.

Feb 11, 2022
I noticed that those storys downgrades came after Camping With Mom, when he started to try "upgrade" the things with vnas, new writers and Etc. The writing has been very different from the usual things that he used to do on doujinshis and games. Btw, "Julia winters" doesn't sound a japanese name to me, and western writers of NTR are the ones that i have most seen on rushed story's, i wouldn't discard the possibility of her being the one that has written the story

Not gonna defend him neither, that shit took a while when he used to give us game on periods of 4-3 months, now he just seems to delay even more. I am really curious about what he has to say about this, but it has exact same problems of rural homecoming 2.

If Return of a Godess turns out trash i will be pretty tucking mad, since there ALREADY EXISTS the whole plot and story on doujinshi

Feb 11, 2022
Anyone knows why the odd mate NTRman is suicidal?
As far as i know, those guys who make evil tags works enjoy themself very much.
But yeah, cheer to this game.
No one here knows the guy personally, but he already hinted some emotional distreff before, even took a pause. Probably likes the story theme but it's fucked on the head.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
LOL xD also more users are complaining too btw this trailer is pretty much all the game right?
3 scenes missing those were posted before and yeah, by that time those scenes were already kinda finished

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
2.40 star(s) 46 Votes