2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
“Great expectations lead to great disappointments”.
I liked a lot NTRman works but the last ones are widely under his standards.
I thought Lust was a kind of “revenge work” after many people (and i’m one of them) criticized his last VNs because they were “too hurry” and bad writing; moreover Lust seemed to have a great potential: the story of a noble and beautiful woman gets corrupted by rude sailors on a boat; and a great art (as always) such as the figure of Lady Julia (that is probably one of his best female MC).

But…this VN ends up being another of his bad new-course works: too hurry and a female protagonist corruption very very poor (probably the worst one under this point of view). You choose to create a short game? It’s ok for me: also short games can be good (The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin is one of my favourite game…and i’m not into goblin-stuff at all)…but at least pay more attention on writing a good NTR story also by female MC POV. There are not significant dialogues between Julian and Captain/boat crew members (just few decent ones during the HS); the corruption is too fast (and nor we can see the topic moment!). It looks like a deliberate choice: Ntrman chooses to be less into netorare stuff (apparently a contradiction).
Sorry but after a year i really thought we can get something good…but i was wrong.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Is there a 2nd POV like in the goblin game?
A pov for the girl's side ?
Or is this only the Husband's POV ?

fapaway

Dec 25, 2017
Walkthrough TLDR:

0 Crew Cabins
00 Captain's Hat@
000 Storage#
0000 Surrender the Sword*
0001 Swing the Sword**
001 Crew Quarters
0010 Storage
0011 Room
01 Josef
#
1 Storage Area
@

0000 Surrender the Sword*: 00000 Use Knife - Death End (MC dies)
0001 Swing the Sword**: 00010 Fin? end (Captain dies)
Note: In one of the trees in '1 Storage Area', instead of '0001 Swing the Sword', '???' appears.

Reactions: Zeromorals
2.40 star(s) 46 Votes