2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
this is the most overrated creator of all time, sorry but this guy makes like 15k a month and yet after such a long time he cameback with the same exact very bad writing, no buildup, very little content. we don't ask for 20k words he can't do it but a good setup and pacing is enough, this is lazy, there is nothing to eat again there.
(pretty sure he doesn't care at all, and he's hiring writers anyway).

+this is prostitution not NTR at this point the girl is not worth any interest in the first place. The guy need to rename he keeps creating prostitution/whore games.

Last edited:

OvenBaked

Aug 26, 2017
this is the most overrated creator of all time, sorry but this guy makes like 15k a month and yet after such a long time he cameback with the same exact very bad writing, no buildup, very little content. we don't ask for 20k words but a good setup and pacing, this is lazy, there is nothing to eat again there.

+this is prostitution not NTR at this point the girl is not worth any interest in the first place. The guy need to rename he keeps creating prostitution/whore games.
Bokay

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
So I just played through the game and my feelings are almost the same as the people here. It feel like there's should be more but the content wasn't enough. I do recall NTRMAN saying he's working on small projects....but I didn't think it would be this small. I am here just wondering if he has any plans on adding more scenes and story to this game. 7 scenes isn't enough IMO and I do hope he adds a "Female POV" just like in that goblin game and SOL.

loventr222

Oct 24, 2022
That was really short and the corruption is terribly fast, felt very rushed. Considering how long it took him I don't have much faith in his bigger projects coming anytime soon. Nonetheless I'm addicted to his art style and overall settings so I hope he finds a way to manage

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
this is the most overrated creator of all time, sorry but this guy makes like 15k a month and yet after such a long time he cameback with the same exact very bad writing, no buildup, very little content. we don't ask for 20k words he can't do it but a good setup and pacing is enough, this is lazy, there is nothing to eat again there.

exactly
and rabid fanboys are keep defending him... :FacePalm:

Jan 21, 2018
Man seems to be pretty experienced in pissing people off, initially by making them wait for an eternity, then by rolling out a thing that's not even worth being called whatever it may be...
This time, even the decent artwork can't overshadow this disappointment of a shitshow.
Although folks, we are but a band of pirates mooching of the free stuff, so, eh I'll take whatever crap I'm being given!

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
She becomes free use for the crew and we only see her with one other dude
e1c.jpg
Man's fell off ngl, anyway what's with that "????" option in the end? got all the scenes but, anyone found the route? can't seem to unlock it

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I will be honest with you.

I like the heroine design so much, and the ero scenes was hot!

But....

The ending was disappointing me the most.... I don't mind it was short and rushed because i understand NTRMAN situations. But i wish the way they handle ending was much better.

I really wish they give update with more extra scenes.

Last edited:

Wonka_Willy

Formerly 'Kaneki12'
Nov 5, 2018
Glad i've stop paying for this man long ago, he is not worth it. He makes tons of cash every month just to make a game like this with almost no story, few scenes and everything happen just too fast just like in the last chapter of SoL ... what a joke :cautious:
The more money he makes over the years the less he puts effort in the games

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes