2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
i dont mind the rush but also i wonder if Ntrman is aware of this complain? its seems to be done on porpurse: the heroine gets convinced/forced to cheat offscreen for the first time, then proceeds with MC being oblivious to the fact she is blushing along side another man(not option to discover her getting tempted/forced to cheat) and then next you discover her falling hard for that guy.

OvenBaked

Aug 26, 2017
i dont mind the rush but also i wonder if Ntrman is aware of this complain? its seems to be done on porpurse: the heroine gets convinced/forced to cheat offscreen for the first time, then proceeds with MC being oblivious to the fact she is blushing along side another man(not option to discover her getting tempted/forced to cheat) and then next you discover her falling hard for that guy.
The art makes up for it, so I’m willing to look past that

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Huh, so a different writer helped him on this one?

Wonder if he'll change his plans to off load some of his work after hearing complaints for the game. Honestly, I just want the guy to make what he wants and not have it affect him too much.

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
holy shit fap fap fap
compare with his old works, the content is so little:cry:

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Rushed, Incredibly Short, No build at all. Probably one of his worst works if not of all time.
But who am I to complain it's his work, Also expected a bit of shota over here but looks like he is not going back to that genre.
Anyways only good thing about this is the art, Just view the cgs is not worth a download and playtime.
Aren't the SOL Mc's considered shota's?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
He started hiring people to write for him. It's clear this is not his writing and it shows. That's why the passion is missing. Literally who is ErikaWinters and why does she have her own logo in the start screen?
really??? he pay them with real money, right???

thes1

Jul 23, 2017
I'm getting a black screen. The game loads with the loading titles like NTRMAN, Erika Winters, 18+. But after that it goes black with the title audio playing. Any solutions?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I would've preferred the Mc never found out and it just happen3d behind his back in secret until the last minute... this felt rushed honestly

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes