2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It's a shame that the choices don't seem to matter and it's actually a linear story, it would have been interesting to be able to choose how the protagonist feels about the whole thing, and maybe have some agency on how it ends.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Wow, that was fucking short. Not much passion put into this one, you can clearly see that.
It's a shame that the choices don't seem to matter and it's actually a linear story, it would have been interesting to be able to choose how the protagonist feels about the whole thing, and maybe have some agency on how it ends.
Hmm, feeling pretty mixed about this one. To me the best part of NTR is corruption, but the wife here speedruns her fall, and worst of all -- it's off screen.
adelaide inn remake set the bar too high

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
adelaide inn remake set the bar too high
It's not just the Inn, both Homecoming games are pretty good (prefer the first one tho) and the camping one is alright. It's just the fact that this seems rushed. It's almost like he's saying "Uhhh yeah, I'm not dead or anything so have this while I work on the other thing" which is nice and all but when you rush things, it shows.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
It's not just the Inn, both Homecoming games are pretty good (prefer the first one tho) and the camping one is alright. It's just the fact that this seems rushed. It's almost like he's saying "Uhhh yeah, I'm not dead or anything so have this while I work on the other thing" which is nice and all but when you rush things, it shows.
the 2nd one feels like this one right? I have yet to play those

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This is more doujin than a game. Man should've just made a comic if that was going to be the case as it would satiate everybody's sanity.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Dude should just rework adelaide inn with animations and voices, that would be truly goated
Personally I would like him to add new stuff to the Adelaide Inn like Mira joining an Orc tribe. And redo one of the routes of the knight ending. Because whether or not Gunter chooses to be voluntarily imprisoned or not, it leads to the same ending. I think one of the routes should be a self loathing ending where Gunther is filled with resentment at seeing Mira pregnant with the Knight's baby.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
If it's completed, I can add the prefix for it, but there wasn't anything publicly that said it was completed.
I remember him mentioning in one of hist fanbox posts that all the projects in this year would be one time releases, it could mean that aside of bug fixes he wouldnt update them with more content like he did with Adelaida's Inn. I could be wrong, maybe what he meant was he would do any sequel to those games(Rip return of the goddess 2) except for Season of Loss which he plan to keep working on for the next year too.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes