2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
LOL xD also more users are complaining too btw this trailer is pretty much all the game right?

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
Well this is what we get after this long, he's working on more projects right now so hopefully those will pull through, but with his mental state and the backlash he's getting from this game, ngl we may be waiting a long time again... (Also I love his art but the way he draws pussy is horrendous)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Even though i played and didnt pay a dime, i can see why the complains, the story started very good with explanation but then when we reach the boat it starts to have gaps, there should be like a building up to the ntr scenes and there is nothing, its just show up and Pow! scene, no background to the scene, the quality its there but idk felt really short and not alot of time invested in it, but what i have been told he working on others projects same time which is the worst thing to do if u want to present a quality Vn or game to your customers, again good quality but short, its like its a demo.

trooper22

Feb 12, 2022
The voice acting is kinda shit because of the low microphone quality. Game is just so unpolished, what has he been doing all this time lol?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I just did a playthrough that was just 1 scene, I'd recommend him to stop releasing short games, he's just making the people go against him

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes