2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
He needs to kick ErikaWinters off the writing team in my opinion. This whole game was done by them writing wise and it is trash. If you go back and look at the credits of all his games with poor writing either in story, or character, or pacing, ErikaWinters has been involved in some capacity. Granted this is an assumption but not a baseless one. He also needs to go back and do update releases instead of releasing finished products.

Update-to-update, not only takes stress away from him and other involved. It allows for longer more fleshed out projects. Because it turns big projects and goals into small approachable tasks to finish on a monthly bases. The pros of this are the following:
1. Games can be longer and more fleshed out
2. User can give actionable feedback before the game is released
3. Breaks down projects into approachable goals (this is the biggest pro)
4. Takes crunch time off him and everyone else involved
5. Supporters are able to get gameplay updates every month or every other month thus more people are willing to stay subbed
6. He can work on multiple projects at once this way. To use an example, he can release, Drusilla0.2 and Awakening0.1 and add to each per month or do a bigger update release for one game.

The world is his oyster. He needs better planning. His games get worse and worse as the years go by, I don't get it. Art and animation can only take you so far as the foundation of NTR is all in the writing.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Had potential imo. Was expecting different povs too. The corruption like the others said is too fast but it is what it is.

Not fapping until Arrival of the Goddess releases. See you there if you're still alive

loventr222

Oct 24, 2022
Granted this is an assumption but not a baseless one. He also needs to go back and do update releases instead of releasing finished products.

Update-to-update, not only takes stress away from him and other involved. It allows for longer more fleshed out projects.
Totally agree on this one. He would do himself a favor extending his already well-praised releases until he feels or has the resources to go bigger.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
He needs to kick ErikaWinters off the writing team in my opinion. This whole game was done by them writing wise and it is trash. If you go back and look at the credits of all his games with poor writing either in story, or character, or pacing, ErikaWinters has been involved in some capacity. Granted this is an assumption but not a baseless one. He also needs to go back and do update releases instead of releasing finished products.

Update-to-update, not only takes stress away from him and other involved. It allows for longer more fleshed out projects. Because it turns big projects and goals into small approachable tasks to finish on a monthly bases. The pros of this are the following:
1. Games can be longer and more fleshed out
2. User can give actionable feedback before the game is released
3. Breaks down projects into approachable goals (this is the biggest pro)
4. Takes crunch time off him and everyone else involved
5. Supporters are able to get gameplay updates every month or every other month thus more people are willing to stay subbed
6. He can work on multiple projects at once this way. To use an example, he can release, Drusilla0.2 and Awakening0.1 and add to each per month or do a bigger update release for one game.

The world is his oyster. He needs better planning. His games get worse and worse as the years go by, I don't get it. Art and animation can only take you so far as the foundation of NTR is all in the writing.
Kicking is too far for me. Camp with mom was great, and Rural Homecoming is good enough. I agree this one is letdown, but that doesn't mean ErikaWinters only write bad games from NTRMAN.

But i also agree with you about focusing on update first.

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
Totally agree on this one. He would do himself a favor extending his already well-praised releases until he feels or has the resources to go bigger.
Fully agree! so many of his older releases have cut content.
RH1, AI with some routes, MLM had so much cut, CWM had an entire route cut in the extended, RH2 could do with some more scenes too. Not to mention SOL. He should go back and touch these up.

Kicking is too far for me. Camp with mom was great, and Rural Homecoming is good enough. I agree this one is letdown, but that doesn't mean ErikaWinters only write bad games from NTRMAN.

But i also agree with you about focusing on update first.
It has almost all been negative imho. Only game that came out half-decent that they were involved in was CWM (NOT the extended edition). Lust Voyage's writing was honestly dogshit of the highest order and it was done solely by ErikaWinters. Now there could be some other reasons as to why the writing came out how it did, but seeing as how this game even had a splash screen for them, I'm going to assume they seemingly put in more effort, and after a year and all this effort, this is how it came out in the end. It's not a stretch to then tie all the other bad parts of previous games to them too. Yes it is an assumption and not 100%, but it's the only half-decent piece of info I have to explain why the writing is much worse than games of old. And imo it can be traced back to games they worked on.

CWM Extended imo had tons of pacing issues, story structure issues, scene issues, etc..
RH2 was also written by multiple people. I'm only attributing the problems to ErikaWinters.

You can't expect much good will from me when they had a year to write this and this was the drivel they came up with.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
jesus christ, you are still spinning on it? just let it go...
its not like i went against that idiot for no reason

i criticised the past games with completely valid points
i listed OBJECTIVELY bad stuff
also, when someone list a long argument with valid points, then other guy's answer to the argument is on a "no, u" grade, then wtf do expect?

we are reaching levels of people clapping for BMW seat heating monthly payments... :FacePalm:
Your spinning on dick too bro. This has nothing to do with game criticism, but you're too smooth-brained to realize it. It about flaming a guy with a different opinion than you. You can hate the game, I can like the game, cool, who gives a shit.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Man, this was worse than SOL in my opinion. If people thought the pacing was fast on that, this demolishes that. Not even an alternate POV from her perspective (unless I am mistaken). I know some time was taken for mental health so I don't know how much time this one took to make but it's...lacking to say the least. Speed runs for this game could go crazy. You introduce a magical element to it as well with the butler/servant but...for what if it doesn't play in in any greater sense. Could be a grander game but falls flat.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Somehow, v1.04 is even more bugged than previous versions. Not only do i still get constant bald art bug, the voice lines during sex scenes don't match or don't play at all now. Either somebody is trolling with the uploads or NTRman completely dropped the ball with this one and is being extremely sloppy.

• Haha
Reactions: slim-kr
Nov 18, 2019
This game is a mess. Everything about it is shit.
>shitty written story
>poor pacing
>poor character writing
>dogshit scenes
>ending was lazy af (it was the same CG used)
>huge graphical glitch
>short game
>missing scene either due to an error or cut.

Are you mentally challenged? You willingly play games by a man called NTRMAN and complain that you don't want to play a game where you get cucked.
lmao

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Man, this was worse than SOL in my opinion. If people thought the pacing was fast on that, this demolishes that. Not even an alternate POV from her perspective (unless I am mistaken). I know some time was taken for mental health so I don't know how much time this one took to make but it's...lacking to say the least. Speed runs for this game could go crazy. You introduce a magical element to it as well with the butler/servant but...for what if it doesn't play in in any greater sense. Could be a grander game but falls flat.
Damn, people thought SOL was fast? I think that is my favorite work of his. I guess you can't please everyone. To me, something like Adelaide Inn drags on. I really don't like having so many dialog options, just makes it a pain in the ass to hit all the scenes.

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
so i see people really piss off with ErikaWinter writing of this game.

But the dark twist ending is kinda cool tho.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
There used to exist a struggle, tension and reason.
The idea is good, could be use to make a game play for hours.
But THIS...is just a fast food product.
Weeks are cut, just sex and skip.
What a shame, really! He shouldn't making more game while working on big projects.

Yua (結愛)

May 13, 2021
I think this game becoming trush because of human voice they are including and not focusing enough on the story. The game completely focused on the MC perspective but i want to see this game on wife perspective. The Adelaide inn was the best game ntrman created and it was best because of it's story. I personally don't like voice cover on female voice but it's okk. But ntr+blackmail +corruption make the game more fun. We need a update where we can actually know what happened to the wife.

lowe23

Apr 29, 2020
So I noticed in the CG pack there's a reverse cowgirl scene. How do I unlock that in the game or is that just something extra?

Feb 9, 2021
i think i have play it almost 5 hours and to be honest, it's uncomfortable, like when you watching movie in cinema, then when it's going to climax, the movie got cutted and shut down suddenly and you walk out from cinema with full of disapointment. i have reach all the endings and unlock all the galeries, but the disapointment still kick in.
Maybe i will wait for his next game.

update: i forgot to say about the bald bug is still appear at some options

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 46 Votes