2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019
The MAN has hit a new low. The game is too short, too fast, and barely has any NTR in it.

The MAN will probably never be able to surpass his magnum opus Adelaide Inn but I'd like to see him at least try to make another Homecoming tier game, not another quick cash grab game.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Gosh, Adelaide Inn was my favorite game all time, but since them I couldn't get to enjoy NTRMAN other projects. Didn't like the story. I dunno, maybe Adelaide Inn was his magnum opus after all.
Which is sad, I was always excited about an Adelaide Inn 2, but considering his last games, I dunno if I really want.

The MAN has hit a new low. The game is too short, too fast, and barely has any NTR in it.

The MAN will probably never be able to surpass his magnum opus Adelaide Inn but I'd like to see him at least try to make another Homecoming tier game, not another quick cash grab game.
Gosh, I wrote my coment without reading any other, and I just saw that I said the SAME thing you did. Well, glad to know I'm not alone on this opinion.

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
rural homecoming 2 have a lot of potentials specially if ntrman focus on showing how the scene lead from one another. I know he can do it, he did it in Adelaide Inn

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
at this point i believe he just doesnt like to make scenes leading from one to another. is his own artistic vision of what he considers to be a proper phase and narrative.

Impogi

May 20, 2022
rural homecoming 2 have a lot of potentials specially if ntrman focus on showing how the scene lead from one another. I know he can do it, he did it in Adelaide Inn
I hope hes doing ok mentally, but I know he'll make something great again. I only hope to see more of Azusa with more ntr aspects.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
If NTRman does that he pretty much gonna prepare to get banned from patreon and making the daughter content fanbox exclusive could piss off his supporters in patreon, also we probably wouldnt be able to upload the game here tho Adelaide Inn had a shota character having a good time with her so.

Banderiam

Mar 24, 2020
He is probably the only developer who has absolutely no interaction or communication with his audience or subscribers. There is absolutely zero information on his stage of development or what he is doing. What is the difficulty in doing at least short reviews of the development? I will never subscribe to him again. His arrogance and reticence will ruin him and all his projects.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Tbf that can lead to parasocial relationships and considering he mentioned something about being less involved with the community due to his mental health makes sense, tho one can be cynical and saying he was exagerated and only wants a more easy life while making "mediocre" games.

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
Tbf that can lead to parasocial relationships and considering he mentioned something about being less involved with the community due to his mental health makes sense, tho one can be cynical and saying he was exagerated and only wants a more easy life while making "mediocre" games.
I don't think he'll be psychologically traumatized by doing even a small review of the development. After all, he earns a lot of money if you combine the income from Patreon and FanBox. Also, he does not work alone; he has a team, as can be seen in the credits of almost every game that he created. Working in a team with writers, coders, and voiceover partners somehow does not harm his psyche. How strange.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes