VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust Within [v0.1.0] [TLW]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:

View attachment 47749

The Lust Within is an adult visual novel with a focus on creating an immersive, character driven story where players go on a journey of sexual exploration of a diverse array of fantasies and fetishes.

You begin your journey playing as a woman with no recollection of your past waking up in a mysterious forest.
Over the course of this journey you will discover that the world is not what it may seem initially and that you are not limited to experiencing the world only through your body or gender. You will discover forbidden powers that you can use to influence others.

One of the main themes will be the juxtaposition between having control over others at one time and feeling completely powerless the next, with player choices affecting the balance between the two.

• Chapter I of The Lust Within contains approximately 6000 word, 150 images, 4 animated looping backgrounds and 3 cutscenes.

Features:
  • Animated backgrounds
  • Cutscenes
  • Dynamic story based on your choices
  • Mini-games (planned)
  • Character stats / Influence System (planned)
  • Animated adult scenes (planned)

View attachment 47750

The game is currently in development and the main focus will be on quality over quantity. So with that in mind besides adding new content/features, existing content is subject to change/improvement.
The objective is to create an immersive, cinematic experience and art/gameplay should and will evolve over time to meet this goal.

Updated: 2017-12-08
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre: Visual Novel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

View attachment 47744 View attachment 47745 View attachment 47746 View attachment 47747 View attachment 47748

to be honest i hate assholes like you who do this i put you on follow but now since i was trying to clean out my following list on pateron i cant un follow you since you deleted your pateron page but apparently from the comment above you were facing some charges so you had to do it

Last edited:

Didly

Apr 9, 2018
i spoke to the dev he/she said thare thare currently facing fraud charges
i spoke to the dev he/she said thare thare currently facing fraud charges
Is that like copyright infringement, when you use someone's art or tech without permission?
Could you tell us what exactly it was that got him in trouble?I'd love to avoid it. I'm Designing my first game and am learning much from this forum.
Thanks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Didly

Copy write infringement has nothing to do with fraud.

Fraud commonly occurs in the buying or selling of property, particularly real estate and stocks, or in falsifying reports such as taxes and Medicare claims made to obtain benefits from the state or federal government. But there are many different types of fraud.

Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work's creator, or a publisher or other business to whom copyright has been assigned. Copyright holders routinely invoke legal and technological measures to prevent and penalize copyright infringement.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope dev gonna continue this game. Beccouse it kind interstin how this will gonna evolve in with MC.

Reactions: Furyous D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
88Michele88

That's highly unlikely as the game has been abandoned for over 3 years and who knows what happened to the DEV with the charges they were facing.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
sucks this was abandoned, i finally just got around to playing it and i loved every second of it, i hate when great games like this get abandoned, sadly there isn't anything that can be done besides another person trying to get a hold of the creator and getting permission to use what is currently made to continue the story

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes