beegphatkok

Oct 27, 2020
okay nvm i figured out lol but now i have some trouble: my character got stuck after talking to the second girl for the stone and suddenly an npc started getting laid with her. how do i delete the save and restart?

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Savegame for v0034.1
Extract and put TheLustland folder in %localappdata% , i.e. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\TheLustland\

So far everything is unlocked and quests are done.

Press I to change outfits and customize character to your liking.

Tentacle outfit and goblin slave is in inventory and you can spawn more sluts on the altar near the house. There is also various things around the map.

Have fun :sneaky:

Something6666

Oct 29, 2021
hey can you help me something [yea you the one that read it]
back then when play this kind of "game" there was one game that i forgot about it and i just remember it now but
there is one problem i can't remember the name of it surely but when i try to search for it with thing in game like
how it was play or what it was show(i mean like it was a open world) and even try to search it with it name
(that i not sure if it a correct name) everything seem to point at this game so

1.what i want "you" to help is that i want to know if this game have it old name
2.and the other is that if the this game don't have it old name or it old name didn't match for game that i am trying to search
can you help me find that game i don't have anything for a rewards but if you can find it i will just be really happy
and for the Special characteristics of the game is that the game at old time it was a open world game not that large have a village in a middle of the world and have forest around of it and also it was a 3d game at the start (i mean on the menu
it may or may not have a name of the game 1 word and that word start with letter f) and after you start you can chose to be a
male or female and even futa and you can set any of your body to any size (it have limit)

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
hey can you help me something [yea you the one that read it]
back then when play this kind of "game" there was one game that i forgot about it and i just remember it now but
there is one problem i can't remember the name of it surely but when i try to search for it with thing in game like
how it was play or what it was show(i mean like it was a open world) and even try to search it with it name
(that i not sure if it a correct name) everything seem to point at this game so

1.what i want "you" to help is that i want to know if this game have it old name
2.and the other is that if the this game don't have it old name or it old name didn't match for game that i am trying to search
can you help me find that game i don't have anything for a rewards but if you can find it i will just be really happy
and for the Special characteristics of the game is that the game at old time it was a open world game not that large have a village in a middle of the world and have forest around of it and also it was a 3d game at the start (i mean on the menu
it may or may not have a name of the game 1 word and that word start with letter f) and after you start you can chose to be a
male or female and even futa and you can set any of your body to any size (it have limit)
Is the game "Feign"?

oruamazuos

Feb 27, 2024
so do you guys know how to stop the sex? it says RMB to cum but its not working I am getting stucked with tentacles

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes