lockh3ed

Jan 17, 2023
hello everyone! does anybody know how to pass the main quest and how to restart the game save to the beginning?

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Overview is very vague, and attached pictures and gifs only show the female walking or standing. Updating the post would be a great idea.

Reactions: Gadinel

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Overview is very vague, and attached pictures and gifs only show the female walking or standing. Updating the post would be a great idea.
The game has quite good, nice customization and advanced sex scenes, just try it. The only issue is that very, very badly optimized.

Magincap

Jul 28, 2019
hello everyone! does anybody know how to pass the main quest and how to restart the game save to the beginning?
So, you collect 3 stones and if you have an instruction to return to the girl, then you return. Otherwise you need to delete QuickSave34 file in <YourUsername>/AppData/Local/TheLustland/Saved/SaveGames and start all over again

beegphatkok

Oct 27, 2020
okay nvm i figured out lol but now i have some trouble: my character got stuck after talking to the second girl for the stone and suddenly an npc started getting laid with her. how do i delete the save and restart?

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Savegame for v0034.1
Extract and put TheLustland folder in %localappdata% , i.e. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\TheLustland\

So far everything is unlocked and quests are done.

Press I to change outfits and customize character to your liking.

Tentacle outfit and goblin slave is in inventory and you can spawn more sluts on the altar near the house. There is also various things around the map.

Have fun :sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes