• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I don't see how to continue an existing save after starting the game again... I only have the option for a new game.

Slight bug too, if you interact with the door to the cabin after getting the key too fast it won't actually unlock but the key will be removed. This locks you out of the outfits in the cabin and your futa slave.

Eralen linker

Jun 14, 2021
I don't see how to continue an existing save after starting the game again... I only have the option for a new game.

Slight bug too, if you interact with the door to the cabin after getting the key too fast it won't actually unlock but the key will be removed. This locks you out of the outfits in the cabin and your futa slave.
The fix for the door not opening is 1- Run the game as administrator, and You have to start from the beginning delete the old saves and start new.
2- After you collect the third item for the merchant quest, go to the merchant and after you done talking with her Don't go and open the door, just go and save the game. after that go and open the door, It will say you don't have the item required etc.. Now close the game completely and relaunch it, and click continue, The door should be open for you

Reactions: Azazael

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
There a way to start a new game? I saved and closed out of the game because the clothes were glitched and now I can't interact with the npc to get the quest or any other npc, even after saving and loading the game.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes