rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
This new versions seems to have more glitches and bugs than ever, also it only has 2 sex positions from the 8 or 9 the older version had. Wtf.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
This new versions seems to have more glitches and bugs than ever, also it only has 2 sex positions from the 8 or 9 the older version had. Wtf.
I have less bugs and all the previous sex positions. You must be doing something wrong.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I think I had to change my graphics settings with the new version. They were lower than what I was playing with previous versions. I thought it was strange, but then I have bad memory and just chalked it up to something I did earlier, which still could be true as well.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Also the game saves are not working for me, in the version previous to the 2 latest one they did. That sucks.

markharvent

Jun 28, 2018
Here i have link to 0024.2 version for those who use pc that cant handle UE5, man all game that ported to UE5 get worsened at the performance impact like Silicon Valley, That really sucks.

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Here i have link to 0024.2 version for those who use pc that cant handle UE5, man all game that ported to UE5 get worsened at the performance impact like Silicon Valley, That really sucks.
Mega
lols im still on my 1050ti and i5-7500 , no reason to upgrade tho since everything works ok for ne so far especially thanks to fx addons in most games, this bro at other hand makin all wrong choices to support him, win10+ue5 switch is meh >.>

btw thx for the link sharing is caring <3

ckay1100

Dec 20, 2017
This game runs like hot garbage, and with no option to disable lumen (game doesn't even let you access the dev console to force-turn off lumen) it'll forever run like hot garbage

Reactions: rev_10
Sep 11, 2017
the quest tracker disappears when the game closes or crashes, not sure if it borks the quest

does anyone know where the purple stone is as well as all of the artifacts?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
New Christmas outfit tanks performance with all that fur. Just run naked and you will get x2 fps.

Quests are broken even without save/load sequence. For me right after second artifact picked up quest objectives just disappear and when you try to open inventory - it crashes with Fatal Error. OFC loading save fixes nothing.

Reactions: Azazael and rev_10
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes