cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I remember this from years ago. And it's STILL version 0.0000X. This is hillarious.
If this is how slow it takes to get to another thousandth of a 1.0 then see you guys when I'm 60, hopefully the internet doesn't collapse or we all turn into hivemind androids by then

Reactions: srg91

Eralen linker

Jun 14, 2021
Here is what the game need:
1- Fully customizable partner, From face, Body, clothes etc.
2- Male option, As a player and as a partner, Fully customizable as well.
3- Option to end sex scene at anytime. Now tentacles and goblins we unable to exit them. So fixing that is needed.
4- More animations and sex positions. Also semen is broken, Doesn't work correctly, But in the old builds of the game, Like 24v semen work correctly.
5- Summoning 3 girls is annoying because they spawn randomly, Also they start sex and you can't stop them from starting it. So that need fix, Also not customizable, And they have the same body and the same dick size, As i mentioned before we need customizable partner option.
6- Make Draginel Fuckable and add More clothes.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
hmm it seems dev switched to "win10 only" mode with latest update ;/ since im on win7 no more fun 4 me then :poop:
C'est la vie! >.>

Last edited:

decoyjohn

Jun 15, 2018
Got stuck in the cave with two goblins on endless animation loops, when one was done the other started again.

When I closed and restarted the game, game started in a sex animation and i feel through the map, can't get out of animation or reset.

edit: nvm, just read the description and deleted the saves lol.

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
This new versions seems to have more glitches and bugs than ever, also it only has 2 sex positions from the 8 or 9 the older version had. Wtf.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
This new versions seems to have more glitches and bugs than ever, also it only has 2 sex positions from the 8 or 9 the older version had. Wtf.
I have less bugs and all the previous sex positions. You must be doing something wrong.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I think I had to change my graphics settings with the new version. They were lower than what I was playing with previous versions. I thought it was strange, but then I have bad memory and just chalked it up to something I did earlier, which still could be true as well.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Also the game saves are not working for me, in the version previous to the 2 latest one they did. That sucks.

markharvent

Jun 28, 2018
Here i have link to 0024.2 version for those who use pc that cant handle UE5, man all game that ported to UE5 get worsened at the performance impact like Silicon Valley, That really sucks.

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Here i have link to 0024.2 version for those who use pc that cant handle UE5, man all game that ported to UE5 get worsened at the performance impact like Silicon Valley, That really sucks.
Mega
lols im still on my 1050ti and i5-7500 , no reason to upgrade tho since everything works ok for ne so far especially thanks to fx addons in most games, this bro at other hand makin all wrong choices to support him, win10+ue5 switch is meh >.>

btw thx for the link sharing is caring <3

ckay1100

Dec 20, 2017
This game runs like hot garbage, and with no option to disable lumen (game doesn't even let you access the dev console to force-turn off lumen) it'll forever run like hot garbage

Reactions: rev_10
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes