glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi Ahoj

I only have 4questions does anyone know

1.) run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3?

mam laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14 Ryzen 3/8GB/256/Win10 ,
mam laptop ASUS X515EA-BQ1445 i3-1135G7/24GB/960 Win7

2.)graphics setting Detail low , medium , high , ultra Can you add to this game ?

3.) Who can get pregnancy and gives birth in the current version?

4.)would you like to create your own discord server where people can discuss your games/ideas?

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
For AMD video cards users could be useful:
i turned on DLSS and use "Ultra quality" preset.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
how do you leave sex with certain things lmao i legit cant figure it out. sometimes theres an arrow that ejects you but i dont see it sometimes

Shicko

Sep 24, 2017
how do you leave sex with certain things lmao i legit cant figure it out. sometimes theres an arrow that ejects you but i dont see it sometimes
If its the tentacles or the goblins you are talking about, just max out their arousal meter. Scene will end after that.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
delete your save folder
\AppData\Local\TheLustland
and \TheLustlandAdventure
You only need to delete the two save files in the save folder "QuickSave_32.sav" and "SaveMetadata.sav".
Deleting the rest also deletes your character creation data which isn't a problem. Unless you want to remake your character every time it happens. I believe the metadata file is the culprit, but if you just delete that one then all items in the game are gone including your clothes and NPC clothes. Meaning that everyone is naked. Among other things I have not yet noticed. But that is a quest breaker unless you already finished the quest. Regardless, I wouldn't delete the entire folder, just these two files.
Also, if you spawn the 3 girls in the map and save the game then that save likely will be corrupt. Play with the girls, then dismiss them before you save and it should be fine. Other things may corrupt it, but it won't be the girls which for me corrupts it every time I forget to dismiss them.

Edit: Hmmm, I just tried v33 for the first time and it seems there is an autosave feature now. I purposefully did not make a save and closed the game with 3 girls spawned in, but when I went back in to start over there was an option to continue. It put me right in front of Draginel where I was when I closed the game, but after continuing the girls were gone. So maybe that part of it was fixed, not sure without further testing.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
For scenes that are required to finish, start the sex scene with maximum depth but minimum speed. Everyone's arousal will increase to ~65% from that alone. Then simply increase the speed to just over halfway to make every one cum.
But for the sex scenes that run infinitely, look to the right of the positions menu and there is box with an arrow pointing to the right which ends the sex scene.

1699486523546.png

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Maybe it is time to update the overview and preview images because nothing about them make me feel like trying this game. Unless it is a standing around and don't interact with anything simulator based on the preview images.

Reactions: Diddeldoo

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I remember this from years ago. And it's STILL version 0.0000X. This is hillarious.
If this is how slow it takes to get to another thousandth of a 1.0 then see you guys when I'm 60, hopefully the internet doesn't collapse or we all turn into hivemind androids by then

Reactions: srg91

Eralen linker

Jun 14, 2021
Here is what the game need:
1- Fully customizable partner, From face, Body, clothes etc.
2- Male option, As a player and as a partner, Fully customizable as well.
3- Option to end sex scene at anytime. Now tentacles and goblins we unable to exit them. So fixing that is needed.
4- More animations and sex positions. Also semen is broken, Doesn't work correctly, But in the old builds of the game, Like 24v semen work correctly.
5- Summoning 3 girls is annoying because they spawn randomly, Also they start sex and you can't stop them from starting it. So that need fix, Also not customizable, And they have the same body and the same dick size, As i mentioned before we need customizable partner option.
6- Make Draginel Fuckable and add More clothes.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
hmm it seems dev switched to "win10 only" mode with latest update ;/ since im on win7 no more fun 4 me then :poop:
C'est la vie! >.>

Last edited:

decoyjohn

Jun 15, 2018
Got stuck in the cave with two goblins on endless animation loops, when one was done the other started again.

When I closed and restarted the game, game started in a sex animation and i feel through the map, can't get out of animation or reset.

edit: nvm, just read the description and deleted the saves lol.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes