SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Does turning off raytracing get the game back to looking and performing more like it used to? I tried lowering most of the settings but still couldn't even get the game to 30 FPS. The poor optimization is probably the second worst thing about this game besides how little has actually been added since the first build.
U can try enable DX11 mode(Not support RT), create link on exe file and add "-dx11"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
IDK, it's useful or not, but. I'm found the way, how make resolution multiplier more than 2, u just need to highlight number of resolution multiplier and type what u want. For example i made x4 and x4.5 screenshots (of 1080p).

xwor639

May 19, 2017
anyone has a simple explanation for figuring the hexadecimal save edit and can you do it for name npc as well?

vei00

Sep 16, 2021
how do you load save ?

i played this new version and found those 3 stones n all and did a save

but now when i open back i dont get any load option

ntdkg

Jul 8, 2022
Using foibles character preset edit method i made a preset with what i felt was an appropriate size for the new horse penis and bigger balls so you don't have to. place the file in:
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\Local\TheLustland\Saved\SaveGames\CharacterPreset
View attachment 3019617
Do you have a tutorial on how to modify body mass index?

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
Is there a dev mode to this game, where we can move the camera freely on the map and teleport our character ?
e.g in Sorceress Tale you can open a terminal and enter commands like "god" or "teleport".

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes