Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
New Christmas outfit tanks performance with all that fur. Just run naked and you will get x2 fps.

Quests are broken even without save/load sequence. For me right after second artifact picked up quest objectives just disappear and when you try to open inventory - it crashes with Fatal Error. OFC loading save fixes nothing.
I shit you not I removed the clothing from the inventory and fur parts stayed floating on the character. Not that it would've made a difference on my end doubling a single digit framerate isn't much of an improvement.

Sometimes I wish they stayed with image sets and animations. We'd probably have danger zone 3 and 4 by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
its not your wallet,its the people who dosent understand,the try to keep the ,,time with the world,but in reality they dint understood one thing,soon or later they all will fall,bc times changing for everyone,the world we knew once is gone,and people are become more poor then decades.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
the tentacle purple are ,if you rember must cross the bridge ,then to go in to the cave,before going on that road to the cave,go faword ,and is near a small bridge,cant miss,is only tentacle there.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
ah for the moderator of this game,in cave wen i found first artifact near goblin,the game interupt and close,is an eror seems.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you dint understood yet,must go were i told you,is the only tentacle who will give you the stone,rember,wen you pass near the road to go in the cave,dont stop,go foward,it only tentacle purple in that area.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
now i understand why wen i try to take the artifacts it getting error,bc of stupidity of moderators,and the advance game of how they made,our computers dosent suport,too much stupidity in this world,you wanna people love your games,no need to stay update with others.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustlandAdventure-0034.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I don't see how to continue an existing save after starting the game again... I only have the option for a new game.

Slight bug too, if you interact with the door to the cabin after getting the key too fast it won't actually unlock but the key will be removed. This locks you out of the outfits in the cabin and your futa slave.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes