lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
wow, so many negative comments, the dude is just getting started, give him a few months and see how it develops. comparing it to another game isn't really that helpful as each game and dev team are different.

So far from the pics, it's looking pretty good, will check it out and see what I think.
What do you expect? This isn't a development studio working full time, it's maybe 1-3 people doing this as a side job. While I like Lord K's non futa works that isn't enough to blind me or anyone else that this is just a hollow promise at this point. I applaud him for trying something new but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Reactions: m8ruchan

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
VR seems to work but it's a bit janky. Use -vr switch on a shortcut. Then you will have to move the mouse to the play button (might be off screen) and off you go.

kite359

May 19, 2017
Who is your TA? SSS must scatter weight texture. Use marmoset and Bake Curvature map. SSS is strong at curved face , and weak at plan.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Better than those quiet crash bugs, that prevents people from entering the forest!

tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
I don't care if the game will have the story on Witcher or TLOU level, as long as the animations are nice you can just turn it into an animation player cum dumpster just like Wild Life and I'm still sold. But god damn give us something, a hook, a thing that pulls us in. What the hell is the core feature of this game that no other has, so special that we would be willing to pay $5 a month for the game's name, some pics and a walking simulation for at least another year and it will be 60 bucks.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well Lord Kvento is known for making very good sensual sex scenes, very feminine futas, and have very expressive females. So hopefully some or all of that for this game.

Sep 5, 2017
I played the game and don't understand how he has supporters on patreon already? There isn't much to go on just yet (and that's not necessarily a bad thing). Did I download an older build or something? You just walk around as a naked girl.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I believe he had those supporters before he started the game. Remember LK has been doing image sets of high quality since... 2013 I think? Its only recently they even mentioned working on a game (I think their twitter mentioned it in late August?)

Also, consider that when Wild Life first came out and it was only Steve and Guuii, this demo is of a higher initial quality. It seems to be only in development for 3 months now (in between rendering of image sets I'd assume).

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well at least with Kvento's futas, the females still look feminine and hot. Most people go for way over the top, grotesque, aberrations; like Miro.

Reactions: m8ruchan
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes