2: The moment i click New Game it just closes
3: RTX 2060, intel i7 9700k, 32gb ram and i'm downloading the game to a 1tb ssd
weird, maybe the archive got corrupted during the download or upload to mirrors
which mirror have you used, I will download and check it by myself

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
guys, we solved this problem!
if anyone has this issue, delete this folder C:\Users\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE\AppData\Local\Magissy

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
It looks like you found some new bug. We'll see what we can do about it in the future.
By the way, at the moment the main quest line after Necromancer is still in development.
More details: I died, then I quit the game for more urgent business. After restarting the game the bug occurred.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'll never understand real time 3D games with sex scenes that have fixed views. They may as well be a Renpy VN, that would at least save the trouble of having to run back and forth across a massive map.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
I'll never understand real time 3D games with sex scenes that have fixed views. They may as well be a Renpy VN, that would at least save the trouble of having to run back and forth across a massive map.
At this stage of development, our main task is to fill this massive map with content, so that the user could always find something to occupy himself with. And about the mechanics of sex, we are still thinking, but so far we do not want to disclose our thoughts, so as not to mislead users, when ready, you will see for yourself

Reactions: Kaelathor

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
zoe.png

The island is filling up with life, characters, and quests.

In this build, you'll meet a new character, Zoe.
She lives in the new location "The Village" and you will have to help her in her difficult problem.
Also, you may find the mercenaries' camp on the island, hired by the fire mages for the purposes known only to them.
We have added many characters as placeholders, don't worry, we will develop them later.

This build will be available to other patron tiers 27.03.21.

Changelog:
- Added option of spawning NPC in the cheat panel
- Added "Mercenary Camp" location
- Added "Village" location
- Added Trading system (available by Magnus after first 2 quests)
- Added Character Zoe (resident of the village)
- Added 3 cinematics for Zoe
- Added Voice Over for Zoe
- Added Quest "Toss a coin"
- Added hotkeys to collect loot from containers.
- updated Magnus's Forge
- updated Vix's Cinematics
- updated Vix`s house
- minor improvements & fixes

Twitter:
Discord:
Instagram:

Downloads:
IV - Paladins:

V - Nobles:

VI - Lords:

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
I like the game, but...is there any sandbox mode for those who are not the best in running around trying not to be killed? :LOL:

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Does this game requires SSE4 and later instructions to play? Because I can't run it on my Intel Pentium E6600.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sniff3005

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i just started for the first time and started as a men , i though game had female protagonist or will change thru playing ?

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Does this game requires SSE4 and later instructions to play? Because I can't run it on my Intel Pentium E6600.
We're not sure about the instructions, but unfortunately your processor is probably not suitable for the minimum system requirements of the game

i just started for the first time and started as a men , i though game had female protagonist or will change thru playing ?
atm, we have only a male protagonist character but we will try to add a female character as a second option soon and if we see a response from the community, we will develop her further ;)

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Ok, I played until the last part and defeated the demon ... But I saw some bugs, like when the bag is almost 60 capacity, the quest items and chests like swords and armor, do not go into the inventory, just disappear !!!
The save and load over time takes too long, making it easier to exit the main menu and return to the game than to load it !!!
I don't know if there is anything to talk about with the demon, because the game failed while I saved. So I stopped by ... ^^

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes