3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Could be a bug. I went into that red door and possibly prestarted a quest with the hot mage

I died and went to complete my real quest then had to return to this chamber after speaking to the dude by the lake, the tent guy.

Going back to the chamber I died there again and sadly I don't get any option to go inside anymore.

And no more quest markers.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Could be a bug. I went into that red door and possibly prestarted a quest with the hot mage

I died and went to complete my real quest then had to return to this chamber after speaking to the dude by the lake, the tent guy.

Going back to the chamber I died there again and sadly I don't get any option to go inside anymore.

And no more quest markers.
Hi, this bug has been fixed in the latest build (0.1.6с). We apologize for not being able to fix it earlier.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
9.3 Gb size!?
Wow...
May I suggest adding an option to download via torrent?

Graphics look amazing btw

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Ok ... The game still has a long time to save the game, as well as getting in and out of the game ... And right now when I went to save it was a fatal error and I lost two complete quests !!! :(
I went back to see if I had lost all the time and yes, so I went out of the game and made another fatal error !!!! :(: (^^

Anyone else with these problems ???

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow pretty impressive game ...now the fun part learning how to play ...so any cheats or anything or need to use save editor?
i wanna get my guy some decent gear and stuff for now my guy seems like a pussy doesnt seem to do any damage
at least game didnt end when i died a few times trying to kill a skeleton warrior guy...but damn man im just impressed otherwise with your game shocked actually that it runs well on my machine here no problems at all

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Ok ... The game still has a long time to save the game, as well as getting in and out of the game ... And right now when I went to save it was a fatal error and I lost two complete quests !!! :(
I went back to see if I had lost all the time and yes, so I went out of the game and made another fatal error !!!! :(: (^^

Anyone else with these problems ???
loading/exit games was kind of slow BUT not to bad i play WoW on pirated servers so kind of use to slow loading/exiting of games
never experienced what you have tho in fact you seemed to have done a bit better then i have LOL
i met a pan handler chick and died a few times tryin to kill a skeleton dude and also i found some sort of a camp and looted barrels and shit but never got any quests?

doselav

Dec 24, 2020
loading/exit games was kind of slow BUT not to bad i play WoW on pirated servers so kind of use to slow loading/exiting of games
never experienced what you have tho in fact you seemed to have done a bit better then i have LOL
i met a pan handler chick and died a few times tryin to kill a skeleton dude and also i found some sort of a camp and looted barrels and shit but never got any quests?
The first quest seems to be given by the blacksmith, he is behind the whore at the start of the game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i finally got a quest i been wandering around so this army guy gave me quest to get cabbage so i got it and dont see the boots?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The first quest seems to be given by the blacksmith, he is behind the whore at the start of the game
the cabbage quest?i dont see the boots also i noticed that i cant save i click save nothing seems to happen BUT does load auto saves?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game looks nice but thats about it ive lost interest playing doesnt seem to be a way of levelling or getting gear in a reasonable way or amount of time and tired of dying and going in circles ...for a game as big as this you would think it would have more to offer
good luck with your game im out
cant save or load while ingame BUT if you close the game completely seems to load from last auto save that to bugs me

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes