3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
We are on Steam now!

We are honored to announce that we are now available on Steam!
We appreciate your support and would love it if you could add our game to your wishlist on our steam page, it would be just great and would bring us even closer to finishing the game!

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Game has furry tag, is there a furry female character with sex options and if so where or what reason that tag in game?

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I found this game Recomended in Lewdgamer, and he adds the Impregnation Tagg on this game, is that true?

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
[v0.1.7]
NPC interactions are cutscenes- no skip or speed up option, forced camera angle and wait for them to finish.
I have no tolerance for games that force dialogue pacing, since no NPC should have control over the player.

Perhaps later builds will be more tolerable...

Reactions: BRB333 and fzdc

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
[v0.2.0] please add a fast-forward/skip UI button for all dialogue. Like an actual button on the screen that you can click with your mouse. Maybe next to the text or in the corner.
i noticed pressing space to skip only works sometimes.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
[v0.1.7]
NPC interactions are cutscenes- no skip or speed up option, forced camera angle and wait for them to finish.
I have no tolerance for games that force dialogue pacing, since no NPC should have control over the player.

Perhaps later builds will be more tolerable...
space works in certain situations. Might be a bug when it doesn't work. dunno.

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Wow! The game really looks beautiful! (y)
I say as a developer, you did a great job on the creation of the world and characters, it's impressive.
I wish you luck with your project!(y):sneaky::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spudgy

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Just looked this up on Steam. Looks good. I personally prefer the Steam approach. Get to have a look at the game on F95 and get a feel for it. Then pay for the game up front and be done. Clean updates through the Steam engine. You've supported teh game and dev, and the dev isn't trying to milk supporters through a subscription model, like we've seen too many times.

Added to the wishlist on the strength what I've seen on Steam, gonna give it a play through to get a flavour of it. But yeah, first impression is looks promising.

Ferieter

Jun 30, 2018
Mega link wont load, google drive link wont let me download, Gofile would take over 5 hours to download and i have good net, Can we fix thoose links please?

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
After pressing new game the loading animation is running infinitly for me. 5+ minutes.

EDIT: killing the game, then clicking Continue loads into the game. You spawn as a nude girl running around - not sure if that's intended?

1629642812910.png

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There are two gofile links with different upload dates and different file names, but are their actual difference between the two?

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
The Game is so big that i can't download from MEGA. Also Google Drive do not allow download because it is downloaded a lot of times. And Gofile downloads with 300KBps and it is too slow to complete (completion time 10 hours). Is there any other link that i can download from ?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes