3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

pavelpower

Jan 29, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="инспектор, сообщение: 6428138, участник: 558393"]
никакой леви с главной героиней и оптимизация игр не стали очень - очень плохими , мой компьютер хорош, и я почти не играю на всех уровнях (gtx 1070-i7 6700k не плохо, верно?)
[/Цитата]
ваш компьютер слаб

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
just been skimming some of the posts certainly looks interesting 11g is nothing for a game, (Size of the last Bannerlord patch ) I'll see what it's like for myself

I'll wait till it's on Steam loading takes a while even on a M2 SSD unsure why you went voiced protagonist but it's better than FO4's dismal job

and why are my tit's so small :)

Last edited:

doselav

Dec 24, 2020
There's female protagonist, there's no action with female protagonist... Im almost tempted to give a 1 star review but cant bother atm.
Geez, buddy, read their updates on the patreon page, they're still making the game, and I think there was even some content with a female protagonist recently
To give it a 1/10 rating just because something hasn't been added to the game yet :FacePalm:

Reactions: caracute524

ryii

Mar 10, 2018
Not bad, I like the feel of it so far. Will play when there is more content for a female protagonist, being treated like a dude as woman was funny XD

Will keep an eye on it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trash_Panda

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Geez, buddy, read their updates on the patreon page, they're still making the game, and I think there was even some content with a female protagonist recently
To give it a 1/10 rating just because something hasn't been added to the game yet :FacePalm:
I mean being new game is the reason why i didnt actually rate it. I just hope there's action in field rather than some collections gallery, ofc its a plus but look at games like Wild Life.

doselav

Dec 24, 2020
I mean being new game is the reason why i didnt actually rate it. I just hope there's action in field rather than some collections gallery, ofc its a plus but look at games like Wild Life.
Wild Life has more 18+ content, of course, but it's a lot more in development (since 2017, if I'm not mistaken).
But this game already has a lot of rpg elements (although some of them are still only in their beginnings)
So I think if the developers do not abandon, it can turn out no worse than Wild Life

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
yeah. 11GB...I don't know why the Mega link is even there, frankly. Torrent would be appreciated.
Cause it works? Almost as if there is a DL manager that will resume the dl after burning your initial 5 gigs of transfer space. That'll resume when you have more.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
After pressing new game the loading animation is running infinitly for me. 5+ minutes.

EDIT: killing the game, then clicking Continue loads into the game. You spawn as a nude girl running around - not sure if that's intended?

View attachment 1365560
Yeah. This is what I had today. Just that room full of shrooms and light motes rising. Said fuckit after 5 or 10 minutes and killed the game. Then deleted it. Not even remotely interested in 'continuing' a game as a female. Guess I'll check back in a few months to see how things stand then.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Can someone provide a full save of current content? My game bugged out on the succubus fight and I don't wanna play it all over again for the 3rd time in a row.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes