3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
The game is crashing on me when I try to save. Including a screenshot of the error and the crash report.

Screenshot (8).png

The Save File is at 1.5GB and the 'new' save looks to be exceeding 2GB. Can this be fixed on the user side or does the Dev need to make a change?

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
The game is crashing on me when I try to save. Including a screenshot of the error and the crash report.

View attachment 1417493

The Save File is at 1.5GB and the 'new' save looks to be exceeding 2GB. Can this be fixed on the user side or does the Dev need to make a change?
Thanks for the report, I thought it's already fixed
w/e we will try to fix memory leak in save files completely ~ in patch 0.2.3
you can delete the old save file Magissy_AutoSave.sav located here C:\Users\[your pc username here]\AppData\Local\Magissy\Saved\SaveGames
if it happens again you can try to make this file read-only when its low size, but progress will be not saved

Last edited:

iamblackfeet

Sep 26, 2018
I wish I did more research before I downloaded a 11GB running simulator.

Combat is clunky, and your mouse gets auto locked into enemies you don't want to fight (enemies do not release aggro, even after death)(you can disengage with R but eventually you will lock on again)
The first play H scenes are great, but the replayable/harem angles are kinda meh. No orgasm either

How is it the main menu navigation so great but the in-game menus are crap?

Those are just my nitpicks. The game looked great in 4k Ultra settings. The voice acting is self-aware satirical. I would gladly support this game once they polish up some of these things.

Reactions: Enigmanic

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Despite the lack of content, the very few dialogues are great, graphics is great, the intro is about as good as what you'd expect of some big company $30 single player games.

Definitely going to follow this.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
i got perma load, either new or continue, but when selecting harem mode within 5 seconds i got in and play around to test if i got any graphic issue but it doesnt. try again with continue, freeze again, then got to kill the game through task manager. sad :(

Reactions: WetFox

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
The game has come quite a bit further since I last tried it about 6 months ago. I just played Ver 0.2.2b. There are a lot of dialog issues still. Some of the stuff that goes on between the NPC's and the MC dialog wise do not make any sense. Grammar is one of the biggest issues. Had some issues with markers staying on the map even after quests were completed. And sometimes they would stay on the map as I scrolled up or down. Sex scenes are still heavily scripted, you have no real control.

That all being said, I know this is a WIP game. And as I said earlier it has made progress. There are more quests, more NPC's and you can actually talk with a few more now. I do like how the quest markers appear on the compass. That has been very helpful. The DEV's appear to actually be trying to create lore for the game. Which makes such a difference in the end. It shows that it is a labor of love, that they are committed to actually creating a good game. I can not wait to see what they have coming in the future. Hopefully some of the dialog will be fixed and there will be more quests as well as some small bugs fixed. Vix, is a very helpful NPC. Vix seems to actually pay attention to what the MC needs. Hopefully she will have new ways to "assist" the MC in the future. As well as the other 3 NPC's the MC meets.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I wish I did more research before I downloaded a 11GB running simulator.

Combat is clunky, and your mouse gets auto locked into enemies you don't want to fight (enemies do not release aggro, even after death)(you can disengage with R but eventually you will lock on again)
The first play H scenes are great, but the replayable/harem angles are kinda meh. No orgasm either

How is it the main menu navigation so great but the in-game menus are crap?

Those are just my nitpicks. The game looked great in 4k Ultra settings. The voice acting is self-aware satirical. I would gladly support this game once they polish up some of these things.
How did you get it into 4k? Mine is stuck at 1280x720 and the option to change it is greyed out.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
This being an unreal engine game, you can likely configure an ini or set launch options.
Thanks. It was in Users/Username/AppData/Local/Magissy/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/GameUserSettings.ini
Now just need to find a way to kill motion blur, and I'm golden lol.

Reactions: catsdino

estolihan

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 999958

Overview:
The action takes place in a fictional world.
And there you will be able to take some exotic or fantasy companions with you.
It’s all up to you, so do everything you want in this exciting adult RPG.
You will have an opportunity to become a charismatic adventurer who pays attention both to girls and to adventuring.
Moreover, you will decide what to do with another defeated witch or a caught thief.
The search for the mysterious crystal brings you to the picturesque island of Albae, floating in the clouds.
This dangerous island is inhabited by various magical creatures.
You will have to seduce the blacksmith's daughter with your exploits.
And also defeat the insidious necromancer witch, who hides behind a magical barrier.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-16
Release Date: 2021-09-05
Developer: Bit Fat Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v.0.2.2b 10$
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Teaser:
Developer Note: We have rebuilt this game from the ground up.
Please read the Developer Notes Spoiler first.

DOWNLOAD

Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA
Part downloads:

View attachment 999862 View attachment 999881 View attachment 999882 View attachment 999865 View attachment 999864 View attachment 999867 View attachment 999869 View attachment 999866 View attachment 999870
I try play but not work loading screen not change ?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
For me the game got stuck in the intro, running Windows 10, have not run the numbers but it looks a bit like a memory issue .

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It did that stuck at loading screen crap with me too. I hit the windows key and closed it, then reopened it, and it made it a bit further before freezing. The 3 time I think it loaded fine and hasn't frozen since. Maybe worth a try.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I miss something?

Sex with girl at bottom of stairs to blacksmith (only scene I found)
Got the cabbage for blacksmith
Retrieved the herbs for Vix
Got Vix's amulet
Took the supplies to nomad leader
Get wine from boat for nomad leader
Found nomad in cave dead and went back to nomad leader
Killed troll and got scepter for enslaved princess
Got fertility potion from fire mages for girl in village
Got herbs for guy by lake for him to smoke
Talked to him about getting out
Brought Vix to door and opened it
Defeated succubus

So after you open the door and defeat the succubus, that's the end of this version right?
Some thoughts:
The carry weight is so high you have to constantly sell everything in your bag because of your armor you're wearing. That should be adjusted to a higher value. I sold off everything in my bag except armor and sword, yet my weight was 48/60.
I have to say I am with the other guy in my breasts are so small when naked, but look fine when wearing clothes.
The constant turning of the character while your trying to look at her is annoying. It took awhile just to see what the new armor looked like.
The graphics settings are a bit strange. Had to set my resolution by editing the ini and it took me abit to learn to turn Dynamic Resolution off and scale of 1 to get the game (mainly the character) to look good. I understand people with older GPU's need those so not a big deal, was just confusing as I usually don't see those by default.
I hope character customization might be implemented in the future along with the crafting system that has been layed out already.
I do love the game so far and hope to see it completed one to day on steam.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes