-Improved mercenary camp
-Added 2 cinematics with Viola
-Added two events with Viola to the "collection"
-Minor bug fixes

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
the game contains a female furry NPC character
Does this character have sex scenes?
In another post, it was mentioned that there will be Female x Monster scenes, will the monsters and any additional furry characters have non-human genitalia? (at least for males)
I think these characters should also be in screenshots/videos

The game looks great, and I am looking forwards to playing it if I am able to run it xD

doselav

Dec 24, 2020
Does this character have sex scenes?
In another post, it was mentioned that there will be Female x Monster scenes, will the monsters and any additional furry characters have non-human genitalia? (at least for males)
I think these characters should also be in screenshots/videos

The game looks great, and I am looking forwards to playing it if I am able to run it xD
The female character has only lesbian scenes for now.
BTW I don't remember the post about the Female x Monster scenes :unsure:
Try message them on discord, they seem to answer everyone there

Reactions: Ssato243

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Turn off the VR plugin. Launching the game with -nohmd makes it crash on startup.

billbill123

Apr 10, 2019
as soon as I talk to the new girl my screen goes blank and until i talk to Vix who is next to me, i can't see anything

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Goes to show that using unreal engine and making the game 20 times large filesize than normal doesn't correlate with devs having talent.
You start by having really bad dialogue, character talking animation makes them look spastic and voice acting that you'd be better off without. People are spaced to stand at random locations, mc asks for quest and they give you some tard fetch quest.

Then you go to see a menu about characters and their scenes and they're mostly 1 scene per character, except you chose wrong gender and they're not for you. Why do they have multiple mc gender options? To trick you to I guess, as in "Haha you dl'd 10gb game that has no content."

It's garbage.

pugsallnight

Jan 30, 2022
The game is unbelievably f'ed up in terms of optimization.

I ran it on gtx 1080 8gb ram system and it was awful so i decided to take a look at the game files. I realised even the mp4 files in the "content>movies" directory are not optimised. I mean, wtf with the 50mbps video file thats being played on startup? I just recoded them to 15mbps and game launch has eased a bit.

Then i moved the game to my SSD becouse loading was still taking ages. I finally managed to enter the game. It was using gpu-cpu on high load even there were no special graphic things going on. I realised game was trying to pump all the data on ram (which is roughly 10gb) and using SSD as a backup ram. At first i thought "aiight then, let's check if i can optimize 3d models and textures" since i am a 3D designer.

But the pak file was encrypted! I didn't spend any time on cracking the aes code - even tho it's possible in couple of hours - becouse i think the problem is about encryption itself. Game devs usually encrypt "index system" only. Not the entire package. This huge load on RAM-SSD can be caused by 2 possible reasons:

1. Adding every single shit in the same level and not putting any distance filters.
2. Encrypting the entire package file instead of just encrypting index.
3. Both (would be unbelievable indeed)

I strongly advise game dev to get some help about optimization before adding any other extra contents to the game. It's non-playable below 16gb ram systems.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
025Preview.png
Added a new version 0.2.5b

Changelog:
-Added button to open the quest log (button "J")
-Added button combination "Alt + B" for forced teleportation to spawn (temporary solution for getting stuck)
-Now you can make a quest active by double-clicking on it in the quest log
-Added pathfinding to quest checkpoints
-Added a new mercenary quest
-Cabbage now restores Hp
-Girl in the second quest with mercenaries is now correctly spawned
-Fixed an issue with the girl's dialogue from the second mercenary quest
Modified version changes:
-includes part of hotfix for save games memory leak from 0.2.8b
-includes recoded movies folder from 0.2.8b

thank you very much for finding bugs, we fixed most of the issues in version 0.2.8b and significantly improved performance <3

Reactions: Angesombre

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The game is unbelievably f'ed up in terms of optimization.

I ran it on gtx 1080 8gb ram system and it was awful so i decided to take a look at the game files. I realised even the mp4 files in the "content>movies" directory are not optimised. I mean, wtf with the 50mbps video file thats being played on startup? I just recoded them to 15mbps and game launch has eased a bit.

Then i moved the game to my SSD becouse loading was still taking ages. I finally managed to enter the game. It was using gpu-cpu on high load even there were no special graphic things going on. I realised game was trying to pump all the data on ram (which is roughly 10gb) and using SSD as a backup ram. At first i thought "aiight then, let's check if i can optimize 3d models and textures" since i am a 3D designer.

But the pak file was encrypted! I didn't spend any time on cracking the aes code - even tho it's possible in couple of hours - becouse i think the problem is about encryption itself. Game devs usually encrypt "index system" only. Not the entire package. This huge load on RAM-SSD can be caused by 2 possible reasons:

1. Adding every single shit in the same level and not putting any distance filters.
2. Encrypting the entire package file instead of just encrypting index.
3. Both (would be unbelievable indeed)

I strongly advise game dev to get some help about optimization before adding any other extra contents to the game. It's non-playable below 16gb ram systems.
1080 is an old card bro, if you had ti it would be a different story slightly as that was a monster gpu. unreal games are usually very demanding.

pugsallnight

Jan 30, 2022
1080 is an old card bro, if you had ti it would be a different story slightly as that was a monster gpu. unreal games are usually very demanding.
Bro, i play insurgency sandstorm with gtx 1080. I do photo-realistic realtime renders with gtx 1080. I'm perfectly aware of what out-dated gpu can cause in the unreal engine.

Of course my issues would go away with a monster pc. But why the f do i need to run my pc like it's mining bitcoin? Poorly optimised games reduce your hardware parts' life time. All dev needs to do is to add a distance buffering system - which prevents unnecessary models from being moved to RAM or being processed by the GPU - and it's done!

And this isn't even a special thing. It's just a common sense in game design.

GNAAAAAAR

Dec 30, 2020
Bro, i play insurgency sandstorm with gtx 1080. I do photo-realistic realtime renders with gtx 1080. I'm perfectly aware of what out-dated gpu can cause in the unreal engine.

Of course my issues would go away with a monster pc. But why the f do i need to run my pc like it's mining bitcoin? Poorly optimised games reduce your hardware parts' life time. All dev needs to do is to add a distance buffering system - which prevents unnecessary models from being moved to RAM or being processed by the GPU - and it's done!

And this isn't even a special thing. It's just a common sense in game design.
Dude, I hope you realize that optimization is usually done after the game is ready.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes