3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

May 8, 2017
The Game is so big that i can't download from MEGA. Also Google Drive do not allow download because it is downloaded a lot of times. And Gofile downloads with 300KBps and it is too slow to complete (completion time 10 hours). Is there any other link that i can download from ?
Create a folder on your Drive account, create a direct access of the download on your own Drive account, and move to that folder you created. Then right click on the folder where the direct access is and download it. You can bypass that limit doing that to every GDrive download.

Edit: Even if I managed to download, I get a perma-loading screen after selecting New Game. Pepehands.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
create a direct access of the download on your own Drive account
I'm a little confused by this statement. Creating a direct access "?" of the download. I'm not sure if I misunderstood, but I don't see an option that could do that, other than creating a copy. Sorry if it is a stupid question.

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
I'm a little confused by this statement. Creating a direct access "?" of the download. I'm not sure if I misunderstood, but I don't see an option that could do that, other than creating a copy. Sorry if it is a stupid question.
Basically first create an empty folder on your Gdrive. Then click on the link to get to the Gdrive where this file is stored. if you're signed in to Gdrive you should have a button next to the download button that says "add to drive" or something like that.
When you select that it asks you where in your drive you want to put this file. put it into the folder you created earlier then go back to your drive.
Download the FOLDER you created (not the file inside it) and google will create a zip file for you with the linked file inside it.

Edit: Even if I managed to download, I get a perma-loading screen after selecting New Game. Pepehands.
Can solve just by quitting and relaunching again for me. alternatively, when i first downloaded I had the option to "continue" from 0 mins and 0 seconds. Using that lets you get through the loading screen where i think what it's trying to do is delete that file.

Does anyone know if this game has any sex interactions between female MC and male NPC as of right now? so far it just seems like Male MC: female NPC or Female MC to Female NPC

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity, seeing as this has Female Protagonist as a tag, can you play as a female and only have sex with males, or is there unavoidable lesbian scenes?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
no lewdie with female protagonist and game optimization became very very bad , my pc is good and i barely play at everything low (gtx 1070 - i7 6700k isnt bad right?)

Apr 29, 2021
Basically first create an empty folder on your Gdrive. Then click on the link to get to the Gdrive where this file is stored. if you're signed in to Gdrive you should have a button next to the download button that says "add to drive" or something like that.
When you select that it asks you where in your drive you want to put this file. put it into the folder you created earlier then go back to your drive.
Download the FOLDER you created (not the file inside it) and google will create a zip file for you with the linked file inside it.

Thank you for explaining, it is highly appreciated. Though, I didn't manage to do actually do it this time, I will definitely remember this little trick. I managed to get a download from GDrive anyways, currently waiting on the download. Thanks again ;)(y)

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hard to believe I'm asking this but does anybody have a torrent for this? Or would it be possible to split the file into a couple parts?

BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
The Game is so big that i can't download from MEGA. Also Google Drive do not allow download because it is downloaded a lot of times. And Gofile downloads with 300KBps and it is too slow to complete (completion time 10 hours). Is there any other link that i can download from ?
I use MegaDownloader usually can bypass limits that I get with the free mega account and speed max's my conn speed.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
I've been seeing people talking about this game for a while and never tested it because it didn't have a female protagonist, which is usually what I prefer to play as. So I really appreciate the effort into adding this option on this latest version!

I'm very excited to finally give this game a try now =D

grc

Oct 5, 2017
Gdrive - overused, mega - file to big for free transfer, gofile - brakes in the middle, uploadhaven endless... nopy please or torrent

doselav

Dec 24, 2020
I've been seeing people talking about this game for a while and never tested it because it didn't have a female protagonist, which is usually what I prefer to play as. So I really appreciate the effort into adding this option on this latest version!

I'm very excited to finally give this game a try now =D
don't worry, they've already added a female protagonist to the game in the latest versions on patreon

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes