3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, can u put up torrent , 10gb is allot or split it into 2-3gb parts

Last edited:

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Whenever i try to open the game on my pc,Im met with this blank black screen,Can someone help me with this?
when launching the game there is a black screen ~ up to 30 seconds, we fixed this in 0.1.7

It is just me or that game keep on crushing...?
good game tho
yeah, happend to me too
Please describe in detail at which moment the game crashed.
Also what Computer Specs do you have?
CPU:
GPU:
RAM:
It will help us to identify the reason ;)

myLname14

Jun 14, 2021
when launching the game there is a black screen ~ up to 30 seconds, we fixed this in 0.1.7

Please describe in detail at which moment the game crashed.
Also what Computer Specs do you have?
CPU:
GPU:
RAM:
It will help us to identify the reason ;)
well i don't know how it worked in the end, but idk what was the problem
for me it just freezed for a moment and then crashed but now it all good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spudgy

zalazane

May 16, 2020
Is follower NPC pathing fixed in this update? I seem to be having a problem with the blacksmith's daughter and crossing bridges that span over water. She will get like 2 feet onto the bridge and just stop and not move like she is stuck, however moving back off the bridge will make her move again off the bridge. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for me because I could just find another way around, but this bridge is the only way into the area beyond the guy who talks about a ritual standing by the tent.

And also after finishing the blacksmith's quests, I try to talk to him again to sell some loot but I get a black screen, my character can still move and interact, but the black screen persists. Saving, quitting to menu, and reloading seems to fix it.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Is follower NPC pathing fixed in this update? I seem to be having a problem with the blacksmith's daughter and crossing bridges that span over water. She will get like 2 feet onto the bridge and just stop and not move like she is stuck, however moving back off the bridge will make her move again off the bridge. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for me because I could just find another way around, but this bridge is the only way into the area beyond the guy who talks about a ritual standing by the tent.

And also after finishing the blacksmith's quests, I try to talk to him again to sell some loot but I get a black screen, my character can still move and interact, but the black screen persists. Saving, quitting to menu, and reloading seems to fix it.
thanks for discovering the bugs, we will try to fix them in 0.2.0b

Jan 18, 2021
Not too bad for a start so far. Couple of things of note so far:
There are some spelling/grammatical errors. Is English not your first language?
Seems like the voice acting is done through a mechanism/program, am I correct Spudgy?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Most "black screen" bugs from Unreal games are due to outdated DirectX on the client side.
Might not be on your end.
Whenever i try to open the game on my pc,Im met with this blank black screen,Can someone help me with this?
See spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Spudgy

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Not too bad for a start so far. Couple of things of note so far:
There are some spelling/grammatical errors. Is English not your first language?
Seems like the voice acting is done through a mechanism/program, am I correct Spudgy?
Yes, English is not our primary language.
Male voiceover is so far done by a neural network, Female voiceover by voice actresses.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Every time I try to save the game, it takes almost a minute and it crashes, closing the game...

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Every time I try to save the game, it takes almost a minute and it crashes, closing the game...
we will try to improve the save system in the near future, try to delete the old save file
C:\Users\yourMicrosoftUserName\AppData\Local\Magissy\Saved\SaveGames\Magissy_AutoSave.sav

if you had an earlier version of magissy below 0.1.5,
I suggest deleting C:\Users\yourMicrosoftUserName\AppData\Local\Magissy

save system is still not final yet and sometimes save files are not compatible

Reactions: Luciano
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes