3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
wth are u talking about dude?! ofcourse there is breeding! you need the potion for it in order for ur slave to give birth

t727

Jan 4, 2018
wth are u talking about dude?! ofcourse there is breeding! you need the potion for it in order for ur slave to give birth
No need to be an arse... We were talking about the other game... Or at least I was.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
so his page is back but there is no trace of update or anything... guess its the end for this project too :(

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
why does my copy of .4a seem to have way less content than the pictures? I dont have access to stockades or most of those species, or even a third floor

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
why does my copy of .4a seem to have way less content than the pictures? I dont have access to stockades or most of those species, or even a third floor
Because that was never in the game. And don't expect it to ever be, I'm pretty sure they've abandoned this for something else (the art in Taffy Tales sure does look familiar, doesn't it).

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I heard that you could turn girls into gruesome "things" with this game... is it possible to disable the extreme content ?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I heard that you could turn girls into gruesome "things" with this game... is it possible to disable the extreme content ?
I suggest trying it out. I don't remember if there were options for content. Don't expect to get a lot of releases with this game. The last patreon post is dated in May. Hopefully 2018 and not earlier.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I suggest trying it out. I don't remember if there were options for content. Don't expect to get a lot of releases with this game. The last patreon post is dated in May. Hopefully 2018 and not earlier.
May 2018... 3 months is abandoned stuff.
OK, I'll try it, hoping it won't be horrible (ie gruesome) shit.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
their previous game had something like tht, quite "extreme"....but I don't recall anything too much horrible in this one.

Reactions: Voilsh

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I cannot buy slaves at the market even though I have the money is there something special I need to do? I have a cage and required money. I click the billboard but the sell buttons are grayed out always.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
I cannot buy slaves at the market even though I have the money is there something special I need to do? I have a cage and required money. I click the billboard but the sell buttons are grayed out always.
The billboard is to actually trade/sell those slaves for gold.

The slaves you can only "purchase" are the human woman maid, and mistress. There are others you can trade to obtain like the boy or blue elf. You can get the dark elf by sacrificing slaves to the cauldron. And the rest are obtained by having hybrid children of certain slaves with certain monsters. Oh and the furry is using the green potion(?) on the maid, but its really buggy and often will not work at all.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do I get the succubus. I loooooove Succubi they're like my favorite type of monster girl.

EDIT: Also I unlocked the second and third crafting slots but I am back to being able to only produce one item at a time for each room.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes