3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
A damn shame they decided to abandon this game, its started off real well with nice quality but then just got abndoned like all the other management games. Oh well at least Stationmaster still gets weekly updates and the team seems dedicated.

Lozenges

Oct 4, 2018
how to get plant girl? and it seems dark elf bug after serve costumer in love room
About Dark blue elf error, you must change to play V.041A insteaded.
And plant girl, you must make many of green round potions + have mistress or trap boy. There're 3 types pf customers that can change to be plant girls. You can know when you right click, NOT delivery their orders! But choose "WRAP" choice.
Then they try to escape, so drag mistress or trap boy to fight your plant girl. Girls will change to plant girl seed with reduce one of green round potion. Next plant your new plant girl seed at only one field next to planters. If plant girl is fully bloom and ready to pick up, drag one of your slave [but not mistrees] to pick up fully bloom plant girls.
There're also error about plant girls pick up, if you not or so late to pick up, plant girl field will not disappear and can't return back, so you will can't plant any plant girls untill restart new girls. This error can found when you drag any slave to work/watery plant girl field too.

Lozenges

Oct 4, 2018
A damn shame they decided to abandon this game, its started off real well with nice quality but then just got abndoned like all the other management games. Oh well at least Stationmaster still gets weekly updates and the team seems dedicated.
So sad about this game to be abandoned again like that event to breeding season before. Rarely find games within this type but so interesting art and story and can play with 32 bit. [I can't play Breeders of the nephelym because of this is 64-bit game]
I tried Cloud meadow, But there're too many things/too complicate for me. About Overtopia, Ashes of Bavan. But I found bugs or error. Malicia season breeding is so interesting about Hybrid,but this is abandoned too.

Reactions: mixalio and mazqaz

S1GN4L

Formerly 'Sephrit'
Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone inform me on how to move the camera all i can do is zoom in and out on one spot

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how to adjust resolution ?, my screen is 1366x786 so my taskbar cover the below, try to drag game screen but it's useless @@, tried to run in 800x600 and now it stuck at that resolution

Feb 26, 2018
How do i breed?
The button is greyed out and I cant click it.
gotta get em preggo first, then craft them grow-up potions, then put em on the milkin machine. Gotta get to the required lvl tho, I can't remember which level the machine and grow-up potions unlock however >.<

Blck

May 22, 2017
Can someone tell me what skills has every slave in this game ? Like for example succubus can to this or that

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Why is the one on SXS hentai page 310 mb zip compared to this 176 mb zip? difference in compression?

Feb 26, 2018
Why is the one on SXS hentai page 310 mb zip compared to this 176 mb zip? difference in compression?
If I'm not mistaken there is a 0.41a version that has much more content, including the growing plantgirl and the furry slave, if I knew how to update op I would.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes