3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Guys the game is not autosaving for me, I just tried to continue where i left off and started everyting from te beggining

iyen

Jul 8, 2017
Has there been any update? was planning on supporting them but damn last update was a year ago, and they are still getting like 500 a month

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Has there been any update? was planning on supporting them but damn last update was a year ago, and they are still getting like 500 a month
I wouldn't advise it, there has been zero info and updates so keep your money for a dev that actually works on his projects. Also it doesn't matter if there are still people supporting him they probably spend like £1 a month so its no big deal to them and they hope it'll come back to life. There were worse situations where devs would get like £12k a month by doing absolutlry nothing for years.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
You can just stop your pay but patreon can still count it because bugs of the platform.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Good game, I hope that he will come back to life :)
Nope and i really think this dude just have some early develop but not finished games from other developers and just fuck them say like its his game) Bad... this game and servant's chamber seems really great thing)

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This dude still pulls in 500 a month on patreon and hasn't made a post since 2018. This dude has made over 6000 dollars and done literally nothing but receive the deposit.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This dude still pulls in 500 a month on patreon and hasn't made a post since 2018. This dude has made over 6000 dollars and done literally nothing but receive the deposit.
There's been worse, like there are accounts that make 14k-50k a month and they do absolutley fucking nothing and if they do its usually just a small cosmetic update that for some reason takes six months to complete.Honestly I feel the easiest to live well off is by just making furry/monster girl games doesnt matter how bad they are those are guaranteed to make 1k a month.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
There's been worse, like there are accounts that make 14k-50k a month and they do absolutley fucking nothing and if they do its usually just a small cosmetic update that for some reason takes six months to complete.Honestly I feel the easiest to live well off is by just making furry/monster girl games doesnt matter how bad they are those are guaranteed to make 1k a month.
Wanna collaborate on Custom Monster/Maid 3D? We'll base it on CM3D Style/Quests/Brothel/Build and make a freaking fortune!

Reactions: kaorok
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes