♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So about "false-positives," i'm not so sure that the one in the op is quite false.
I got a detection here just like some other people.
After that i went to fapforfun and the game from there instead, and you know what?
No detection anymore. Now that's quite odd huh since fapforfun seem to have the exact same 1.0.1 Kagura version. :whistle::coffee:

Maybe mods should upload fap's version of the game to the op instead, to eliminate whatever is triggering the antivirus if nothing else.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So about "false-positives," i'm not so sure that the one in the op is quite false.
After that i went to fapforfun and the game from there instead, and you know what?
No detection anymore. Now that's quite odd huh since fapforfun seem to have the exact same 1.0.1 Kagura version. :whistle::coffee:

Maybe mods should upload fap's version of the game to the op instead, to eliminate whatever is triggering the antivirus if nothing else.
Or maybe we already tested the package that's linked in the OP and found no evidence of viruses ...

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Fine. I just told you what happened.
I get trigger from the anon link in the op, but don't get any triggers from fff link.
I guess people can decide themselves where they want to DL from. :whistle::coffee:
Anonfiles as a website has spammy, random ads and associated redirects that can trigger some A/Vs which monitor your browser's activity. That site activity does not reflect the actual package content you want to download, so much as their questionable ad practices. I find that uBlock Origin helps tamp that down a bit.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anonfiles as a website has spammy, random ads and associated redirects that can trigger some A/Vs which monitor your browser's activity. That site activity does not reflect the actual package content you want to download, so much as their questionable ad practices. I find that uBlock Origin helps tamp that down a bit.
I had uBlock installed for years, so of course i never see any ads.
What triggered the antivirus was the downloaded .rar package when i tried to open it up.
And it showed the same thing this guy here landed. :whistle::coffee:
I thought that perhaps it's a false-positive but decided to play it safe and try another source.
And miraculously fff download doesn't trigger anything, even though it's the same Kagura release and even the same version.
Go figure. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I had uBlock installed for years, so of course i never see any ad's.
What triggered the antivirus was the downloaded .rar package when i tried to open it up.
And it showed the same thing this guy here landed. :whistle::coffee:
I thought that perhaps it's a false-positive but decided to play it safe an try another source.
And miraculously fff download doesn't trigger anything, even though it's the same Kagura release and even the same version.
Go figure. :whistle::coffee:
That looks like a Microsoft Defender/MS Security warning and has no support from my running Norton 360 and Avast against it locally, nor Virustotal:

It runs fine in a Windows VM with no impacts to the system detected.

99.9% sure this is a false positive.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Same. I stuck with this one

Update: I found it. Face the little girl who talk about slave trader at Lavandora city during day time. Then change your clothes to slave suit.
I have no idea what little girl you are talking about, I've checked both Belfane and Beltane the only little girl is in Beltane and she doesn't reference a slave trader she just talks about the spa (and changing in front of her does nothing.)

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
I have no idea what little girl you are talking about, I've checked both Belfane and Beltane the only little girl is in Beltane and she doesn't reference a slave trader she just talks about the spa (and changing in front of her does nothing.)
The girl is not in Belfane or Beltane. Trust me. Just go to Lavandora city, then go all the way to the north. You will find the little girl.

Reactions: Tevildo77

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
The girl is not in Belfane or Beltane. Trust me. Just go to Lavandora city, then go all the way to the north. You will find the little girl.
I did not know that there was an area north of the actual city proper thank you I would never have found that kid.

Reactions: Ashirou

Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
can anyone get the demon outfit without the game freezing when you go to sleep after?

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
I've also had defender flag it as a trojan and delete it. Funnily enough, I downloaded the compressed version and defender said nothing.

charlie_00

May 1, 2020
Same. I stuck with this one

Update: I found it. Face the little girl who talk about slave trader at Lavandora city during day time. Then change your clothes to slave suit.
Where do I find the Slave Outfit? I seem to have every outfit except it. Thank you in advance.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

Ay, thanks for the link ! Every link in the OP triggered the virus warning when the .rar finished downloading and even if i know it's most likely a false positive by WD, better be safe still.

Still pretty weird, didn't have a lot of games doing that even with WD active

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes