ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
sigh I hate this kind of engine, their screen are always small and you can't use mouse either
I recommend using Magpie. I use that and it upscales the image (with plenty of choices for upscalers) to fill your screen. Instead of the F4 option in a lot of RPGmaker games that seem to use Bilinear filtering which just makes everything look blurry.

Edit: Here's their GitHub:

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari and Zippix

kindy121

Nov 28, 2021
I try to download it, but each of the links shows that it has a virus. Windows defender blocks it.
Had the same issue, but my windows protector appeared when I started right clicking the zip file. Also it lagged out the explorer so I guess it's related?

Feb 2, 2019
Had the same issue, but my windows protector appeared when I started right clicking the zip file. Also it lagged out the explorer so I guess it's related?
Same here.
My anti-virus say it is something that can take control of the computer at distance. It was auto-deleted / cleaned by my anti-virus.
Sans titre.png
This one, I think I'll buy it on steam rather than download it here. Don't want to take any risk.

Reactions: kindy121 and arayu

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes-yes, all our systems have been hacked and we all are commenting from our mobile devices. Sad, but true.
In fact, the whole thread here was... a TRAP!

Reactions: AH-64E

Sigford

Sep 9, 2017
Yes-yes, all our systems have been hacked and we all are commenting from our mobile devices. Sad, but true.
In fact, the whole thread here was... a TRAP!
Just bcoz ur douchebag who's not aware of his system doesn't mean we shouldn't post a problem with that game.
Besides i've posted virus issue 17 days after some1 else mentioned it which means that no1 cares of replacing files or sth.

Reactions: LDV

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Just bcoz ur douchebag who's not aware of his system doesn't mean we shouldn't post a problem with that game.
Besides i've posted virus issue 17 days after some1 else mentioned it which means that no1 cares of replacing files or sth.
I don't understand.
Since this/all the uploads clearly contain a tough trojan which takes control of your computer at distance, it is not surprising that noone was able to comment who had the misfortune of downloading, extracting, and then even running this infested thing. They lost their PC, just like me.
I was actually just acknowledging your astute observations - what's there not to get?! Why is that being a douchebag?

It's not like your Defender or whatevs is acting up and giving you a false positive. I mean, that would be an outrage.
I genuinely just feel sorry for all the tousands of others -and take pity on myself as well- who weren't as lucky, nay, cautious enough like you guys... :(

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AH-64E and gfurst

Sigford

Sep 9, 2017
I don't understand.
Since this/all the uploads clearly contain a tough trojan which takes control of your computer at distance, it is not surprising that noone was able to comment who had the misfortune of downloading, extracting, and then even running this infested thing. They lost their PC, just like me.
I was actually just acknowledging your astute observations - what's there not to get?! Why is that being a douchebag?

It's not like your Defender or whatevs is acting up and giving you a false positive. I mean, that would be an outrage.
I genuinely just feel sorry for all the tousands of others -and take pity on myself as well- who weren't as lucky, nay, cautious enough like you guys... :(
If that's how it looks im terribly sorry for what i've said. I thought your post was ironic coz several ppl were postin same info. I was also kinda pissed writing this coz my report was rejected.
1681982068451.png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Oh damn, so your user pic actually fits you, doesn't it? xD
Now I feel bad.

My remaining shred of decency compels me: yeah, sorry, I was being really cynical and sarcastic in my previous posts, no such things have happened, was a little bit trolling. Ahem.

At any rate, an update not so long ago has made Windows Defender hyper-mega-über-sensitive, and made it give false positives all over the place; read all about it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
You may want to (force-)update the WinDefender if it's still happening.

Can't say anything for the compressed version, but the non-compressed ones of the game here are fine.

• Haha
Reactions: gfurst and p23rklo

Sigford

Sep 9, 2017
Oh damn, so your user pic actually fits you, doesn't it? xD
Now I feel bad.

My remaining shred of decency compels me: yeah, sorry, I was being really cynical and sarcastic in my previous posts, no such things have happened, was a little bit trolling. Ahem.

At any rate, an update not so long ago has made Windows Defender hyper-mega-über-sensitive, and made it give false positives all over the place; read all about it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
You may want to (force-)update the WinDefender if it's still happening.

Can't say anything for the compressed version, but the non-compressed ones of the game here are fine.
Ty so much i'll read that thread asap and in that case hope i'll finally play that game :)

Reactions: Zippix

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I have no idea how to get the slave king events to trigger, the recollection room says to just equip the slave outfit in front of a house in Belthane during the day, and I've done that but nothing triggers.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
I have no idea how to get the slave king events to trigger, the recollection room says to just equip the slave outfit in front of a house in Belthane during the day, and I've done that but nothing triggers.
Same. I stuck with this one

Update: I found it. Face the little girl who talk about slave trader at Lavandora city during day time. Then change your clothes to slave suit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tevildo77

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save with All scene unlock almost everything manually (except the branch scene one, so im using the scene unlocker for that one)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes