igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
i just went through the scripts in rpgmaker vxace to translate i didn't use translator ++ due to the data being mostly translated. Also if i just used translator ++ the text in the menu would be mangled and clip inside of each other also thanks for fixing this up a bit yourself too
I think your version broke one thing. For example, equipping the Butlers Charm usually displays a heart icon but now it doesn't.

Could just be a visual error but still one mistake usually signals another one.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
I think your version broke one thing. For example, equipping the Butlers Charm usually displays a heart icon but now it doesn't.

Could just be a visual error but still one mistake usually signals another one.
Probably due to text being long so with the heart icon added after you cant see it because it gets cut off.
Also this was just something quick i did.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
sad this didnt get a proper translation like "sally's authoritive report on illegal prostitution", that game was pretty ero to me

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
lose to the slime right at the beginning and about halfway through the scene the game crashes with an error that it is unable to find an audio file that is in Japanese, I assume. audio/bgs/wingdings.

using the version that says 1.0 (2) that some guy updated on one of these pages, the one with the options at the beginning translated.

EDIT:so looking over the 2 different versions the second one with the menus translated has 7 audio files in that folder that are obscene symbols compared to 7 files in the original folder that are exactly the same file size but all in Japanese, I assume. I moved those 7 files from the original to the new one and now it doesn't get that error. in that instance. there might be more. I haven't yet found them.

EDIT2:dont know if they will cause problems but there are 10 files in the audio/se folder that do the same thing. same file size in both folders but one looks like û¼æ┼é┬ë╣ÆPæ╠üiÆåé¡éτéóüjéPë± and the other looks like 脈打つ音単体(中くらい)1回 . I just moved the Japanese files from one to the other in my folder and it seemed to work for now. maybe.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
lose to the slime right at the beginning and about halfway through the scene the game crashes with an error that it is unable to find an audio file that is in Japanese, I assume. audio/bgs/wingdings.

using the version that says 1.0 (2) that some guy updated on one of these pages, the one with the options at the beginning translated.

EDIT:so looking over the 2 different versions the second one with the menus translated has 7 audio files in that folder that are obscene symbols compared to 7 files in the original folder that are exactly the same file size but all in Japanese, I assume. I moved those 7 files from the original to the new one and now it doesn't get that error. in that instance. there might be more. I haven't yet found them.

EDIT2:dont know if they will cause problems but there are 10 files in the audio/se folder that do the same thing. same file size in both folders but one looks like û¼æ┼é┬ë╣ÆPæ╠üiÆåé¡éτéóüjéPë± and the other looks like 脈打つ音単体(中くらい)1回 . I just moved the Japanese files from one to the other in my folder and it seemed to work for now. maybe.
That's basically because .zip a shit when it comes to dealing with nonstandard symbols. You need to jump through some hoops to extract with the appropriate locale/encoding settings (Shift-JIS for JP) else arglebargle ensues. (.rar and .7z play much nicer, which is why the filenames from the one in the OP don't get scrambled.)

Why the fuck, in light of this, people here still keep packaging JP games in that format is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
VirginButlerAndWitchIsland-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes