• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
27475_0.jpg

Overview:
It's A Trap! - Admiral Ackbar. I always wanted say these words
Ok and now about comics.
Everyone at the Institute knows what it means when the nurses come to get one the "girls" from class. She'll return a little less manly than when she left. This time, it's Saline's turn to go on the chopping block! Take a trip through the Institute's many corridors and peek inside the rooms where they turn helpless men into totally feminized sex slaves for the wealthy men and women that purchase them.

Saline cut her teeth with forced femm illustrations at the D&X institute, a role play site dedicated to the feminization of men. After honing her skills, she produced a number of comics. While her work mainly focuses on the whips and chains end of things, her work is diverse, so don’t count her out for a light hearted comedy, or something a bit more sentimental
Updated: 2017-10-25
Developer/Publisher: Saline
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 50
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link:
- -

27476_0006_comicunivers.com.jpg 27477_0023_comicunivers.com.jpg 27478_0024_comicunivers.com.jpg

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Please forgive me if i am wrong, but i think i saw this comic posted in here before.