f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you continue the roomates story? I am at the beginning and its already telling me i cant keep hanging out
I tried roomie content last year, so maybe some of the following comments and hints are helpful.

I tried to play the new Roomie content, but it is difficult without a walkthrough or bugged ...

What I found so far :
- There are only a few "Hang Out" events.
- There are 2 random events where Roomie can be found at the Mall ...
- If mc borrows enough stuff from Roomie, she will finally gift a starter set of female clothing to mc for free (little sister)
- There is a random event where she gifts a butt plug to mc
- Roomie notes if mc goes commando or wears chastity or butt plug, however she does not remember she gifted the butt plug
- Several unique (?) events where MC can watch her masturbate, however these events stop after a few weeks (after she gave mc a handjob/bj ???)
- weekly movie event on friday, according to html-file there are 15 (!) events
- There is a random event where she gifts a free makup set.

Problem :
- The time frame of 15 weeks seems too long to develop mc-Roomie relationship. Other content like classes or Riley is exhausted much earlier
- If mc is in chastity, the friday movie night does not trigger. So doing Riley content blocks Roomie content very soon.
(If mc has the key, removing the cage may allow to trigger the movie night.)

I played the game "as intended" and followed Riley's path and got no more Roomie content after the first weeks, probably because of Riley caging the mc ...

I restarted the game and ignored Riley ... Compared to the rest of the game, Roomie content is a slow burn with only 1-2 events per week. I am at week 9 now. Despite of Roomie's talks of "little sister" and suggesting to "plug" the mc there is no active action from her side to "feminize" the mc, no punishments for going into her room and ignoring her privacy, etc ...

Edit :
Ok. It seems that movie nights are blocked by code after the 12th movie night :
Code:
if $RoomieDayScenes lte 3 or $RoomieMovieNight lt 13 ....
Edit 2 :
Restarted the game again.
There are consequences and more events if mc does not pay rent and does not do chores.
Takes ca 4 weeks (or ca 1000 $ debts) and several masturbations to enrage Roomie and have her lock mc in chastity.
This opens up new hangout events regarding dildo masturbation and pegging, however I failed to unlock the repeatable sex event.
The game handles chastity by mc or 3rd party and chastity by Roomie as different cases.
Mc can find the key in her room to unlock himself, however he cannot return the key ...
Being in chastity blocks the movie events as mentioned above ...
Paying the debt and then failing to pay next rent gives a new scene where she secures the key again ...
Do chores with 100% Lust and full balls and she may peg mc again.
This unlocks another hangout event and finally unlocks the repeatable sex ...

Note :
The event "$RoomieSpecialScene == 13" has a dead end. It also does not correctly deal with mc's cage status ...

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes