Others The Mall [v0.1] [Petrarch]

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
1693330357655.png

Overview:
"The Mall" is an immersive sim video game that invites players to explore a vibrant shopping mall filled with intriguing characters and engaging interactions. In this unique and adult-oriented experience, players will have the opportunity to engage with other customers in various positions and interacting with the dynamic environment.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-29
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: Petrarch -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

TwyjjA.jpg Captur3e.PNG Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG VLOvnm.jpg 1693331313717.png Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture7.PNG Iqx0Zn.jpg vJj+j7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMall-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I worked at a mall a long time ago....Most boring job ever....
Who knew all I had to do was start fucking people on the furniture.....

Good Luck

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Reinu and K1994

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"The Mall" is an immersive sim video game that invites players to explore a vibrant shopping mall filled with intriguing characters and engaging interactions. In this unique and adult-oriented experience, players will have the opportunity to engage with other customers in various positions and interact with the dynamic environment.​
It should be called.

The Sex Mall.
Immerse yourself in discount sex at the sex mall. Sundays are half-price sex days. Bring the kids and leave them with child services. :ROFLMAO:

Looks interesting. Let's go shopping.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
"Hello there sir, welcome to the mall, what can I do for you today?"

"No I'm fine, just browsing thanks"

"Are you sure I can't interest you in a blowjob, it's free"

"Free blowjobs, what kind of mall is this? Ah whatever if you insist"

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
AI stuff needed in this one for sure, such as dialogue, and probably random characters then fixed ones, i mean its a mall after all :WeSmart:

Mar 28, 2018
I'm guessing each of the three is willing to do one of the three sex acts.

one will blow you if you wank in front of her
one will blow or ride you on a couch. also seems to be the only one you can kiss
one so far eludes me but im assuming she gets eaten out somehow. She also seems to be the only one that crosses her legs while sitting.

The game randomizes their designs from like 3 hair styles, and a few limited clothing options.

Last edited:

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Titanfall isn't the same anymore. Character control with the mouse didn't appeal to me. But for a demo, not bad. Good luck with the project's development! 1693390461769.png

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Based on the attached pics I'm not immersed...
Based on it being 0.1, you should wait until the updates start to stack.
If it has kissing+vaginal sex, it's immersive enough to play a little free use fantasy.
What creeps me out is the guy doesn't close his eyes in pleasure.
He stares off into god knows where and is like "I like snorting glue through my butt-hole. dur.."

Petrarch

May 14, 2022
Hi, I'm the dev, thanks for the comments and suggestions, I laughed a lot. I have many things to expand and fix, right now I'm working on another movement system, the mouse only one is kind of annoying and also working on variations on female hairstyle and clothing.

Customers: "Hey, get a fitting room!" :D
The next planned store is a clothing outlet, so the fitting room is in the works.

Hidden rimjob animation. This is the standing blowjob girl, wanked when she was seated.
This is actually a bug, the male character turns incorrectly for a blowjob, although a rimjob mechanic could be included if people want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SadDead

blackR

May 30, 2017
I like it, I do like the fact it is a game with an objective player needs to find, I think dev should concentrate on animations and sound and expand on this, sure People noticed correctly about blinking idle motion so they don't look stiff but overall great concept...