2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

MiBr0_TV

May 4, 2023
Hi, can someone tell me how to build the railcar? I have enough wood and steel and the lever but nothing happens in the village, it just says Albert is there.

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
How can you fuck up a game, with "spesific" mission followings? Why do i have to do every mission in order to get things? How stupid is this, cnat go back to talk Albert, cant find car keys to cause there is no panties of Sara and much more? Just how?

MikeAnthony69

Apr 26, 2020
I am stuck on railcar mission, I do have everything required but albert does not talk about railcars anymore. Seems like I already talked to Isabella about the house and I talked to the mayor, now Albert is high on marijuana.

DozenR

Sep 28, 2023
Can someone help? I'm stuck with Mayor Magnus. He says in a few days go back to him, but when I did, nothing is happening. Since I'm trying to inquire
an apartment for Isabella.

KIMS

Jul 8, 2017
This game is really interesting. However, the html code etc.
It is difficult for people who are not familiar with it as there are many mandatory bugs.
Once the journal has been distorted, you cannot go back if you do not have a previous save.
Every time, I start a new game and try to solve it step by step according to the log, but bugs still occur in unexpected places;; I dare ask the developer to check the overall fix of the game rather than adding new quests or new characters...
PS..I used a translator, so there may be a problem with language transmission ;;

Maaaaaah25

Nov 20, 2023
Can someone help? I'm stuck with Mayor Magnus. He says in a few days go back to him, but when I did, nothing is happening. Since I'm trying to inquire
an apartment for Isabella.
Hi, I'm facing the same problem... did albert make the railcar in your game?

Maaaaaah25

Nov 20, 2023
I am stuck on railcar mission, I do have everything required but albert does not talk about railcars anymore. Seems like I already talked to Isabella about the house and I talked to the mayor, now Albert is high on marijuana.

Maaaaaah25

Nov 20, 2023
When I try to get on the railcar, it says "I'm sure I left something out...I should check the mansion before I go". What did I miss out? Some one help please.
When Albert completed the railcar? I'm stuck on this....Albert is high ob Marijuana

KIMS

Jul 8, 2017
When Albert completed the railcar? I'm stuck on this....Albert is high ob Marijuana
As stated in my previous comment, the biggest barrier to entry and difficulty in this game seems to be that the quest line is set to free mode, but surprisingly, if you deviate from the framework or do not follow the implicit order, progression of the entire game's quests is blocked.

Reactions: guedes737

KIMS

Jul 8, 2017
To give you a personal conclusion, you should have already completed the quest related to car manufacturing with Albert before talking to Isabella (about the apartment), or even before the message asking Albert after talking to the female secretary appears.
In other words, the overall progress of the game is blocked because the quest crashes. Looking at the previous comments, I think it is similar to the quest being messed up if you have already talked to the kitchen girl in the beginning before the quest.

Reactions: guedes737
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes