2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
i can't find the gems
where are they

and how to pay Andrea"s debt? Do i need to get 30000 or is there another way?

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
try to get andrea drunk and start her storyline thats how i was able to start seeing her at the pub.

Im also having a problem with the hammer. Tiger says i can take the hammer but it doesnt appear to be on the backpack after.
Ive got andrea already living with nancy and her debt paid off... .this is so weird

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
No Talcum in upstairs shitter
have you found out you NEED to go to the basement yet? it doesnt appear until then.

-----
I can only assume this game breaks badly if you dont do everything in exactly the right order or something similar because I still cant make molasses or find nancy in the pub or do anything with her other than make cocktails in the kitchen. Which is slightly more than I can do with the girl in the greenhouse

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
you have to steal the sulfuric acid. You need 15 agility to be able to do it.
I already stole the acid and done molasses to have the torch

My question is on the debt Andrea has with the dealer. She left the mansion and the debt is now mine. Do I need to pay it or is there another option

Regarding gems, I have 3 of them but can't find the last 3

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
OMFG! The Engrish made my eyes bleed. Had to delete before it infected my entire computer with illiteracy.

monkey438

Oct 27, 2021
I am going to the office after midnight, as one girl requested, but nothing happens. I click all options, i even take the salad but no progress. Next day same shit. "Go to his office after midnight". Am i doing something wrong or is it bugged ?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes