2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Tomcatdr

Nov 4, 2017
Steal it.
To be more precise, have enough money to buy it. (roulette Save, Bet, Load until to you win, rebet everything, save, etc..) then go to the jeweler to try to buy the second jewel. he will refuse to sell it. the next time you go to the jeweler it will give you the option to steal it. (you can't go back to the jeweler after you do). hope that was actually helpful.

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Always a bug series in Nancy's home at night after the pub
Capture Nancy home at night.JPG
I've got this message the first night after dowloading the 0.52 but not the others nights. Mystery ?

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Somebody wake me when this game actually works.
Pro tip. Really grindy games in the beginning put people off. Meaning less money for developers.
I realize you're planning your new empire already. But try starting off slow before putting up all the grinding

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Rustlerman found 2 flaws, the first in the "maze" (You can see a small clearing in the maze.) while searching for (if I'm not mistaken the place where we met two naked girls) 1 pictures. In the mall when buying "Buy orange juice: $10" and "Buy bouquet of flowers: $30" the number of purchased items are displayed in 2 pictures.

BillyPC

Dec 17, 2018
What if there's no option to steal the second jewel from him?
It never gave me the option to steal the second gem until I got a jeweled key pendant from Nancy in the kitchen and visited the mall at night to sneak in after hours.
I think you first have to build the blowtorch, talk to prisoner, talk to wife (to have her distract Richard), free prisoner, then warn Nancy and wife of Richard's danger to them.
I hope that helps

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Cannot make the Moscow mule, the nr of whiskies is not counted (see attachment) and I have everything else.

Jerrett

Mar 18, 2018
I have a problem to find the last two gems. I have
- yellow from the ship
- black and red from the jewelry

BillyPC

Dec 17, 2018
Cannot make the Moscow mule, the nr of whiskies is not counted (see attachment) and I have everything else.
I suspect you have the same problem I had- you need FEMALE sexual juice not Male juice. You put male juice into an empty bottle while in a bathroom, but you must then trade the male juice for female juice once you get far enouch into the Elsa story line.

Last edited:

BillyPC

Dec 17, 2018
I have a problem to find the last two gems. I have
- yellow from the ship
- black and red from the jewelry
I also can't find them. Since there is no picture of the last 2 in the img\trash folder I suspect we have gotten at or near the end of the current content and we will have to wait for them in a future edition of the game.

Reactions: Jerrett

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
sophia talks about the pool but i never released it, and sophia, nancy, andreia and lily can get pregnant ?
i can't have sex with sophia and nancy, how does their quest start ?
thanks \o

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It never gave me the option to steal the second gem until I got a jeweled key pendant from Nancy in the kitchen and visited the mall at night to sneak in after hours.
I think you first have to build the blowtorch, talk to prisoner, talk to wife (to have her distract Richard), free prisoner, then warn Nancy and wife of Richard's danger to them.
I hope that helps
Mwahaha!! Thanks, it's good to know how the game should work properly. Apparently during my playthrough his wife disappeared after a talking to her a couple of times, so I wasn't able to save DiCaprio. Also, how the fuck am I supposed to get Andrea kicked out of the house and living with Nancy, and why would the story go that way? I've gotten her drunk as a skunk, fucked her silly and left her in a pool of cum several days in a row but apparently she's still in Richard's good graces xD

On another note, I've encountered Isabella at the Promenade telling me that someone broke into her brother's crackhouse and left her sister in a coma (waaaay before I even broke in there. What's even worse is that when I eventually stole the sulfuric acid, I specifically chose NOT to attack her sister, so that scene would make even less sense if I had gone there by the time she told me that story.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I suspect you have the same problem I had- you need FEMALE sexual juice not Male juice. You put make juice into an empty bottle while in a bathroom, but you must then trade the male juice for female juice once you get far enouch into the Elsa story line.
I have 11 female juices, and in the attached screenshot could be seen that the amount of whiskey instead of "6" is "$whiskey"

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
I have 11 female juices, and in the attached screenshot could be seen that the amount of whiskey instead of "6" is "$whiskey"
Re-download the file, I'm fine.

rustlerman
Elsa's home - Bathroom - Go to sex cult \ Cynthia - Train Cyndi - Vaginal (2 video not found) TM1jpg
Moscow mule (not images) TM2.jpg
Port (night) - club (not images) TM3.jpg

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So I went through the reviews and everyone is saying that the game has a lot of game breaking bugs. If anyone has the same problem with the latest version of the game then pls do tell. Dont wanna waste time on a buggy game. Thank you for any replies

GrimIronBones

Sep 15, 2017
So I went through the reviews and everyone is saying that the game has a lot of game breaking bugs. If anyone has the same problem with the latest version of the game then pls do tell. Dont wanna waste time on a buggy game. Thank you for any replies
Yeah, the game is still kinda a buggy mess. Lacks a lot of direction in many of the quests and honestly feels like it was written with 90s era adventure game logic at times. Most of the issues I've run into are triggers not activating or the parameters of them activating are SUPER exact.

A good example of both was my hunt for a water bottle. At first, I figured I'd go to the market and buy one or take one of the empty bottles I had and fill it in the kitchen or one of the bathrooms. When that didn't work I went back here to look for the solution and found I needed to fill the bottle at the fountain in a garden... Okay go to do that, but no prompt to do it. I've worked in sugar cube before so on a hunch I went and found another empty bottle, and sure enough, now I had the prompt. I had to tell the game that I had an empty bottle before the variable would click over to let me fill it.

It's small oversights like that, and honestly, a grind-heavy system that ruins this game for me. A lot rides on you getting the affection of the girls up which can be a huge pain, and I found myself wanting to side with the main bad. That from what I can tell is trying to rule the world and possibly dominate women. Which would be way more interesting than running around town playing errand boy for them, bouncing back and forth between two people as a go-between.

Reactions: djv007

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
In the update 0.51, all the girls went outside the mansion except Nancy (no warning possibilities), with the 0.52 Nancy return home but Sofia is back in the green house and no warning possibilities for her this time ???
I pay the debt but two weeks after the club in the area port is always missing, is it normal ?
In spite of the guard, sometimes i can cross the maze but the medieval gate is always closed.
And last thing, what is the Ruby pendant key used for ?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes