2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
How you suposed to advance with Sophia i have warned her and nothing happend
After you warn her, you go to Sara's room (Sara's Bedroom 1st floor) and talk with her, and ask for car keys.
This is recommended to do before stealing the 2 gems from the jewelry, altough I think it works after, as theoretical the 2 quests are related but I think they are separated into the game logistics.
After this, You will find Sophia in the mansion's garage, interact with her, go to the promenade, talk with her and help her get her apartment back from Tiger. You will get a scene, and from now on she will reside there.

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
How did you get the Sophia quest to progress? I had to set that I was kicked out of the mansion for it to allow me to talk to her about leaving. Before that I would just get a hello sweetie.

Few more things, you mention the Nancy creampie is fixed in the code but no where do I see you call the picture. Andrea's creampie (pregnantandrea) has no entry point so you can't seem to play that scene.

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
Thanks I have fixed all the bugs that I have found and I have re-uploaded the link
Don't know what you fixed but for me Sophia talk is still bugged, a new kind of bug.

Error: child tag <</talk>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<talk>>
Empty lines of text, and when I press Listen to Sophia I get empty line of text with content in work apparently.

I still cannot trigger the end game content.

I give up, was curious to see if you fixed some.
I backtracked a save and I cannot even interact with the Mechanic to refuel the fuel torch no tsure what happened there, 2 or 3 days ago when I backed that save it would have worked. Let's say that doesn't matter, maybe I forgot something to do.

Also I really recommend not opening new buttons for discussions and such if there will be no talk into it or curent in works. Like visiting the secret Office nothing there, getting car keys, getting keys. I also recommend to stop putting items that either don't do anything at the time of putting them it or will work in the future.

It is better to make that item and purprose, story in its curent build rather than put it and forget or set it in the future.
You should check when stuff triggers and how to trigger them in an aparent order.

I really think you should cap/limit character love points until a certain point in the story is reached, rather than grind everything to 100.

I also hope that you playtest or test the things you do, before putting live. Some of the issues are clear there. I understand that you are alone, but some of the issues are blatantly there.

I commend the fact that you try to fix stuff really fast, especially in our last interaction, but it's better to try them to not happen. Also it seems that the whole game is going nowhere, many paths have opened but not having a story cohesion. I understand that the game was very different initially, but you should try to finish the main story, game lore, with serious content and quality control, finish what you want to do with the game's story and then build upon or around. I recommend this to do it, as usually people do this at the start of the game to have some serious plans, yours is made while writing or producing it. Which is fine for a solo dev's first game or such and to gain your knowledge, but honestly either try to make a pause and fix all the issues, and then bring more content into it. Or finish the story soon, fix everything, after that do side quests.

Oh and again, please don't open stuff that you can't have an ending or advancement point, just to make people believe there is something more coming. It sucks to open talks about stuff you cannot do or have buttons that don't do anything yet.

Maybe the things you do work in multiple branch story setups with chapters and stuff, but in your liniar game setting it it's just bad game design.

-PS The triggers for timed (hours) content seem a bit too straight, too exact times have to happen. You can also trigger the next quest overlapping the main progression, which is not good. I said about this before. With Nancy quest. That's why I advise you to limit max love points for story or substory set, or be sure to trigger the mandatory setup first, and not rng it.

If you really have to be so strict about time gating content, you need to have skip 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 buttons.

Good luck!

Last edited:

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I think I'm stuck due to something triggering out of order. I no longer get any choices in Richard's office at night. I never encountered Lilly there and Sara keeps telling me to ask what Lilly knows. I have no option to distract Richard.

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Don't know what you fixed but for me Sophia talk is still bugged, a new kind of bug.

Error: child tag <</talk>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<talk>>
Empty lines of text, and when I press Listen to Sophia I get empty line of text with content in work apparently.

I still cannot trigger the end game content.

I give up, was curious to see if you fixed some.
I backtracked a save and I cannot even interact with the Mechanic to refuel the fuel torch no tsure what happened there, 2 or 3 days ago when I backed that save it would have worked. Let's say that doesn't matter, maybe I forgot something to do.

Also I really recommend not opening new buttons for discussions and such if there will be no talk into it or curent in works. Like visiting the secret Office nothing there, getting car keys, getting keys. I also recommend to stop putting items that either don't do anything at the time of putting them it or will work in the future.

It is better to make that item and purprose, story in its curent build rather than put it and forget or set it in the future.
You should check when stuff triggers and how to trigger them in an aparent order.

I really think you should cap/limit character love points until a certain point in the story is reached, rather than grind everything to 100.

I also hope that you playtest or test the things you do, before putting live. Some of the issues are clear there. I understand that you are alone, but some of the issues are blatantly there.

I commend the fact that you try to fix stuff really fast, especially in our last interaction, but it's better to try them to not happen. Also it seems that the whole game is going nowhere, many paths have opened but not having a story cohesion. I understand that the game was very different initially, but you should try to finish the main story, game lore, with serious content and quality control, finish what you want to do with the game's story and then build upon or around. I recommend this to do it, as usually people do this at the start of the game to have some serious plans, yours is made while writing or producing it. Which is fine for a solo dev's first game or such and to gain your knowledge, but honestly either try to make a pause and fix all the issues, and then bring more content into it. Or finish the story soon, fix everything, after that do side quests.

Oh and again, please don't open stuff that you can't have an ending or advancement point, just to make people believe there is something more coming. It sucks to open talks about stuff you cannot do or have buttons that don't do anything yet.

Maybe the things you do work in multiple branch story setups with chapters and stuff, but in your liniar game setting it it's just bad game design.

-PS The triggers for timed (hours) content seem a bit too straight, too exact times have to happen. You can also trigger the next quest overlapping the main progression, which is not good. I said about this before. With Nancy quest. That's why I advise you to limit max love points for story or substory set, or be sure to trigger the mandatory setup first, and not rng it.

If you really have to be so strict about time gating content, you need to have skip 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 buttons.

Good luck!
I reviewed what you said and was able to access everything without problems. Maybe the charging point you use conflicts. Regarding Sophia, you are right. I should not upload content that is halfway.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks I have fixed all the bugs that I have found and I have re-uploaded the link
re-downloaded game and continued.

I am Ask you one thing with Tiger.
Can you to do little less dialogue menu here with him, like you do in Bar?
When i sell juice for him - will open new dialogue, when another one.. So 3 dialogues per sell.
If it will be like in Bar - 1 click = 1 sell =it will be good.

The same with Elsa protein changing = 2 dialogue menu. Need like in bar too = 1 click = 1 change with scribe about it.

The same with filling battle with protein in each bathroom

If you will add the opportunity to sell, or to change protein ALL by 1 click - will be very good.

PS: and still need the buttons to Skip the time..
without it very annoying to run in park or another location to skip the time here.

PS: The tip for you.
When you are going inside the port - better to do the scene with George optional, and after you are talked with that freak - you will be have 2 options = steal OR deal.
because if Player at first go on "steal way" he will miss the George as person 100%

PS" if you are already did thresome with Angela and lily need to add this option optional because its event still rare and Player can miss this many time.

PPS: better to low Richard suspission -5 per day as example. Or after you are smoke with him some weed (option in dialogue with him).
It will save some Players from ban from the house.

PPS: after you are give the chockolate for lily need to return in her dialogue menu not in Hall menu. Because if you are want to give her many chockolate it will be annoying procedure with many returning menu and repeatable actions.

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Still no Sara in the bathroom any time.
Cannot to speak with Sara about releasing the prisoner (quest 3)

Will be wait another update.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
re-downloaded game and continued.

I am Ask you one thing with Tiger.
Can you to do little less dialogue menu here with him, like you do in Bar?
When i sell juice for him - will open new dialogue, when another one.. So 3 dialogues per sell.
If it will be like in Bar - 1 click = 1 sell =it will be good.

The same with Elsa protein changing = 2 dialogue menu. Need like in bar too = 1 click = 1 change with scribe about it.

The same with filling battle with protein in each bathroom

If you will add the opportunity to sell, or to change protein ALL by 1 click - will be very good.

PS: and still need the buttons to Skip the time..
without it very annoying to run in park or another location to skip the time here.

PS: The tip for you.
When you are going inside the port - better to do the scene with George optional, and after you are talked with that freak - you will be have 2 options = steal OR deal.
because if Player at first go on "steal way" he will miss the George as person 100%

PS" if you are already did thresome with Angela and lily need to add this option optional because its event still rare and Player can miss this many time.

PPS: better to low Richard suspission -5 per day as example. Or after you are smoke with him some weed (option in dialogue with him).
It will save some Players from ban from the house.

PPS: after you are give the chockolate for lily need to return in her dialogue menu not in Hall menu. Because if you are want to give her many chockolate it will be annoying procedure with many returning menu and repeatable actions.
I will take into account everything you have said regarding Tiger and Elsa, I also think it may be a good idea to add a way to lower Richard's suspicion, I will also look into making it more enjoyable to give Lilly chocolates. Thank you for your comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimka2010

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
i can't get Nancy to make the molasses
"Because she's afraid," you need to go to the "mechanic (center)" and ask "Tiger" to stop chasing "Nancy." After completing this (and an additional) task, she (Nancy) can make molasses for you

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes