Jul 16, 2017
There's a typo preventing the Andrea debt quest from progressing:

Code:
<<if $Monet gte 35000>>\
$Monet should be $Money

Reactions: Rustlerman

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I can't talk to Richard about Andrea's departure, I have 100 love with everybody except Elsa (81), I freed John, have the three gems, met Joseph, just can not move Andrea from the mansion (I promised to help her).

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Why we don't have the medias when downloading it now ?

I have no images in the game now XD

Edit : I downloaded with GoFile (and not just the html version)

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
I can get in the mansion. But ; Sophia isn't her room , Richard & Lily are missing. And, John said he will be in garden maze but he isn't get the maze. What's going in here ?

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
It is that Lilly has disappeared and you can no longer find her in the mansion
Is it normal that she dissappears ? Been able to warn all the girls about the danger except for her and Andrea, I think it's normal for Andrea but I kept reloading my save to free John at a time where i'd find Lilly in the living room and yet she's nowhere to be found..

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
where is the last gem and how i find elsa ?
First time you see Elsa is in the maze in one of the clearing, then it's in the park and last time is at the garage of the mansion, she'll ask you a salad and then will lead you to her house where you'll be able to see her everytime from that point.

Not all the gem are implemented yet, i've found yellow, black and red myself. I think i miss 2 that aren't here yet

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Is it normal that she dissappears ? Been able to warn all the girls about the danger except for her and Andrea, I think it's normal for Andrea but I kept reloading my save to free John at a time where i'd find Lilly in the living room and yet she's nowhere to be found..
Yes! Lilly disappearing is part of the plot, and you can find 4 gems

Reactions: KingLS37

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
As a fellow programmer, some tips for preventing future bugs (which will save you the time of debugging):
1. Section the parts of the story into arcs (independent from each other) so you can debug separately and be able to confidently say that Section A is bug-free. On this note you can also separate the variables you use in each sections so that Section F won't require you to use variables from Section B.
2. Assume the user does everything in the wrong order (for example opening the basement door before reaching that point in the quests).
3. Assume the user will max out any affection or character traits (charisma, strength, etc) the moment you let them train those traits.

Aside from that good luck on developing the game. Game has potential, just need a bit more content.

lelpop

Oct 15, 2019
I've already removed joseph from the maze, but now i can't find john. It says he will be in the garden but he never show up. It's a bug or it's supposed to happen?

Also, I can't lift the iron gate yet

RBM

Feb 9, 2019
First time you see Elsa is in the maze in one of the clearing, then it's in the park and last time is at the garage of the mansion, she'll ask you a salad and then will lead you to her house where you'll be able to see her everytime from that point.

Not all the gem are implemented yet, i've found yellow, black and red myself. I think i miss 2 that aren't here yet
i find 4 gems and elsa kidnaped but where is the last gem

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes