2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
I can 't free the prisoner ! And I can't get to Sarah. Maybe a bug? Completed the quest with a soldering iron, and the progress is 0

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
Maybe someone will give a save? In front of Sarah's room, when to ask to distract Richard

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is this game actually functioning. Or does it still have more bugs than a hookers nether regions?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
After reading the changelog i guess i reached the actual end.
But honestly, it was a race with a blindfold on. So many details hidden.
First time i want to kill npcs so much.

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
how to get andrea pregnat?
Andrea
Andrea's first mission. She will want you to find the cocaine that a woman stole from her.
The woman, Isabella, will be in the street, when talking to her, she will go to the beach.
Once with Isabella on the beach she will ask you to get her pregnant, but you can decide whether to do it or not.
Your decision will have no consequences regarding Andrea's cocaine. But if in the future with this woman's relationship with you.
Upon completion of this quest, Isabella will be on the boardwalk.
You will unlock the agility skill raise.
You must help Andrea to move to Nancy's house. To do this, look at Richard's mission 3.
Once at Nancy's house. You will have to pay the Andrea's debt to George at the port, to fully complete this mission.

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
need go
how do you distract Richard so that you can free John?
[/QUOTE
how do you distract Richard so that you can free John?
Sara's third mission will be free John from the basement, for this she will ask you to go find the necessary tool to free him.
She will ask you to go to the mechanic in town to get the tool.
When you get the tool, you will have to ask Sara to distract Richard so he doesn't notice the noise.

raig_br

Sep 1, 2021
In the walktrough is said that for Richard´s third mission you need to know about jhon (locked in the basement) and had sex with Andrea in the house
How can you have sex with Andrea ?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Andrea
Andrea's first mission. She will want you to find the cocaine that a woman stole from her.
The woman, Isabella, will be in the street, when talking to her, she will go to the beach.
Once with Isabella on the beach she will ask you to get her pregnant, but you can decide whether to do it or not.
Your decision will have no consequences regarding Andrea's cocaine. But if in the future with this woman's relationship with you.
Upon completion of this quest, Isabella will be on the boardwalk.
You will unlock the agility skill raise.
You must help Andrea to move to Nancy's house. To do this, look at Richard's mission 3.
Once at Nancy's house. You will have to pay the Andrea's debt to George at the port, to fully complete this mission.
i did all this, still no option to get her pregnat, i also can bring her to graveyard but nothing can do there dunno if thats bug or end of this update. this is my save

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes