2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
i did all this, still no option to get her pregnat, i also can bring her to graveyard but nothing can do there dunno if thats bug or end of this update. this is my save
You need to have a cocktail and go with Andrea to the office of the mansion. I will update the walktrough soon

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
i did all this, still no option to get her pregnat, i also can bring her to graveyard but nothing can do there dunno if thats bug or end of this update. this is my save
i FIX THE SAVE WHEN ANDRIA FLLOW YOU

Last edited:

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
how do i steal the gem? I get to the store and i dont notice shit apprently i have max stats but yet i still cant find it... The walkthrough is absolute useless, doesnt say the A-B how to train your stats or anything of any actual help

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, it says i have pure alcohol, molasses and sulfuric acid, mechanic has the panties, but I can't get the torch, everyone's love except elsas is 100, did I miss something

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
ok, it says i have pure alcohol, molasses and sulfuric acid, mechanic has the panties, but I can't get the torch, everyone's love except elsas is 100, did I miss something
Not implemented yet he torch and gems 5 i find the potion in Green house when you lave he Mansion with sophie

Last edited:

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Not implemented yet he torch and gems 5 i find the potion in Green house when you lave he Mansion with sophie
The torch is implemented, you can free John from the basement, to recharge it you need to sleep one night after taking the ingredients to the mechanic, then talk to him again

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
okay
The torch is implemented, you can free John from the basement, to recharge it you need to sleep one night after taking the ingredients to the mechanic, then talk to him again
ok thank

I think I confused wooden touch with the gas torch.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes