2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i to have met the time passing bug with no way to get out of it but start a new game, frustrating because I'm trying to corrupt nancy and also the railcar etc is being built. kind of upset

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
How can I get points for Lily? She is always cleaning
give her chocolates and flowers to raise her love, once it's high enough you ;can give her a drink and she will drink it, but you must finish richards tasks first so she's alone in the living room cleaning, then you can bang her

alekve

Feb 23, 2019
Yes, I have already reviewed it and I have fixed it, I hope I have not left anything out, if so, I trust that you let me know and I will solve it, it will be ready when the update is uploaded
References to Lilly is with first letter as upper case in the HTML, though the media files is in all lower case

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks updated this game version. But save data was saved Ver 0.61.5 is not working load to Ver 0.62 well. Date time is counting up like lap time after the loaded and no appear any command on screen...
We should restart the game?

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I am still freaking stuck with the John Quest. He always says he will open the gate. He already talked with Andrea and I had the option to say if she is my GF or not. What am I doing now? WT says I should build a Railcar but I need wood and stuff I cant unlock Albert though. Here is my Savefile

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I am still freaking stuck with the John Quest. He always says he will open the gate. He already talked with Andrea and I had the option to say if she is my GF or not. What am I doing now? WT says I should build a Railcar but I need wood and stuff I cant unlock Albert though. Here is my Savefile
For every three mushrooms and an empty bottle, Sophia will make you a potion to cross the fog lane. Once in the abandoned village, look for the big house

Hajvan

Sep 5, 2021
There is a bug with the sulfuric acid i forgot that i chose not to impregnate isabella so i didnt get the sulfuric acid and i cant go back to buy it i go to talk to george and nothing happens.

Last edited:

Nox33368995

Mar 26, 2022
Why can't I level Nancy's love above 50 and why doesn't she have the option to make the molasses I need to complete DiCaprio's quest? We got a problem here Houston

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
This dialog option hasn't appeared to me yet, I don't even know how it starts... I've run the whole damn thing and nothing.
You need to have accessed the basement, meet John and get the blowtorch quest. Then you'll get the molasses dialogue and the stalker quest from Nancy to advance her love level.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
seems like the game is getting better, kudos to the dedicated dev for tirelessly fixing bugs!
Also i believe the main image should be something relevant to the game

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes