2.50 star(s) 28 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, thanks for coment I will fix it
Great thanks! Because I think I'm stuck I can't seem to do anything else.
I just subscribed to the $6 tier and I can't seem to do Lemmy's second Quest at the police station I bought the balaclava and corrupted magazine but I can't do anything with them. It won't let me go back to the mansion to give Steel to Albert. Noa the police lady wont say anything else and wont meet at elsas.

Im at a loss on what to do next

Ayobro552

Jul 21, 2022
View attachment 1621536

Overview:
Just fired from work, you arrive at your girlfriend's house to see that she is cheating on you with another man. Then you receive a message from an old friend, he invites you to live in his mansion to rebuild your life. But your friend hides a sinister secret that you must discover as you progress through the story. In the mansion you will meet multiple women who will require your attention.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-17
Release Date: 2022-07-17
Developer: Rustlerman -
Censored: No
Version: 0.63.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Html only: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: Compressed

Extra:

View attachment 1862406 View attachment 1862409 View attachment 1862411 View attachment 1862423 View attachment 1862424 View attachment 1862425 View attachment 1862428 View attachment 1862429 View attachment 1862434 View attachment 1862436 View attachment 1862437 View attachment 1862438 View attachment 1862439 View attachment 1862441 View attachment 1862442 View attachment 1862446 View attachment 1875667
ATTENTION! If anyone is stuck on the part where Sara explains her motive and you have to access the basement, got to the first floor bathroom and "Look Yourself" this will activate a sequence where you find baby powder behind the mirror to use on the basement door to get the code and unlock the door!

Reactions: Manlikeroud

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
broken Joseph image (and if you will start game from scratch + play intro Joseph image will be broken too).

Darkness1992

Jul 23, 2022
For the fourth time I restart the game. 100% with all girls but always the same bug, in the kitchen always "talk to the woman" and not talk to Nancy". I've got sugar, acid, water but even with 100% with Nancy she doesnt propose to prepare molasse. On more time i'm stuck at the same moment in this game. That's a shame because the story is fun.
Second problem, the mechanic talk to me about panties, where can I find it, the only one I found was for Bob.
And third one, I cannot drink with David to decrease the his suspicion.
I have encountered this same issue. Can't progress with the game anymore. After accepting Richard's quest, speaking with Nancy still says "talk to the woman" and does not give the option to start the next portion of the quest to get the Molasses, where I suppose you would handle the pervy mechanic situation. Think it's fixable?

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I have encountered this same issue. Can't progress with the game anymore. After accepting Richard's quest, speaking with Nancy still says "talk to the woman" and does not give the option to start the next portion of the quest to get the Molasses, where I suppose you would handle the pervy mechanic situation. Think it's fixable?
Hello, thanks for commenting the error, I have revised that part but it works correctly for me. Perhaps it is due to a bug with some very specific part of the game. Please, could you tell me what you did before the error appeared in order to help me solve it, I would be very grateful because I am serious about fixing all the errors even if it takes time, Thanks in advance!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Beach seems to have a bunch of non-working images. Seems an added space at the start.

< src="/trash/topless1.jpg" width="700"/>

< src="/trash/topless2.jpg" width="900"/>

< src="/trash/topless3.gif" width="900"/>

< src="/trash/topless4.gif" width="500"/>

< src="/trash/bnude.webp" width="500"/>

Last edited:
Reactions: Rustlerman

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Beach seems to have a bunch of non-working images. Seems an added space at the start.

< src="/trash/topless1.jpg" width="700"/>

< src="/trash/topless2.jpg" width="900"/>

< src="/trash/topless3.gif" width="900"/>

< src="/trash/topless4.gif" width="500"/>

< src="/trash/bnude.webp" width="500"/>
I don't know why it happens, but it's not the first time this error has happened to me and it's curious because I haven't worked on the passage to the beach XD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't know why it happens, but it's not the first time this error has happened to me and it's curious because I haven't worked on the passage to the beach XD
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<talk>>
<<talk "Have a look" 5 $Energy "You don't have energy.">>…
Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Beach<</talk": unterminated double quoted string
<<goto "Beach<</talk>>

Also I think finding a bottle on the beach has the src broken too.

One other thing, after you first free John, is Lilly supposed to fully disappear?

The beach fix didn't seem to fix anything. The images don't load, they just show as broken. You left the / before the name which makes the file show as "file:///trash/topless1.jpg" Same for all the rest.

Last edited:

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<talk>>
<<talk "Have a look" 5 $Energy "You don't have energy.">>…
Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Beach<</talk": unterminated double quoted string
<<goto "Beach<</talk>>

Also I think finding a bottle on the beach has the src broken too.

One other thing, after you first free John, is Lilly supposed to fully disappear?

The beach fix didn't seem to fix anything. The images don't load, they just show as broken. You left the / before the name which makes the file show as "file:///trash/topless1.jpg" Same for all the rest.
Thanks, I have checked it

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks, I have checked it
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Invalid or unexpected token
<<if $Andreafollow is 1w>>\
[[Talk with Andrea|Andrea-talk8]]
<hr>
<</if>>

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND The%20Mansion%20[Beta%20V0.63.7]/music/menusong.mp3

Sara was living with Sophia, I walked in on Nancy and Andrea kissing then I had to go rescue Sara with Andrea in tow (Again Sara is in bed at Sophia's). Since you can't drop Andrea off, you can't use the axe in the forest to get wood, and thus soft locking the game.

Last edited:

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
I'm barely through the Prologue, but the writing? "I'm glad you're here. I wish I could trust you like in the old days, when we were younger, but you must earn my confidence now." A slight style pass would suit this game extremely. This will get better, right?

Aside from that, the mechanics seem super fine - content is also there... so I'm liking it =) But the style is such a turn-off..

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I'm barely through the Prologue, but the writing? "I'm glad you're here. I wish I could trust you like in the old days, when we were younger, but you must earn my confidence now." A slight style pass would suit this game extremely. This will get better, right?
What do you mean about style? Anyway I try to improve it, but for that I need the help of someone who speaks good English and for that I need a little more support

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes