2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Great job buddy, now maze is gone and cant enter it again :D Restarted the game but nope, not working. Also why did you got gambling away?

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
I'm stuck, I don´t know how to start Nancy´s corruption, I have the balaclava but I can´t get into the police station without this Noa.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1659192725214.png
On the beach when looking for stuff, it says I found anything... guessing it should be haven't or have not, as I don't get anything

A good thing would be going over the game and at least make sure the names stay the for the persons.
1659205457501.png
1 girl... 3 different names in one shot....

and the evil black dude... is it Joseph or Jossef?
and I am certain there are more

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Why does this game often bypass the "7 days" cooldown for being promoted on latest-updates?

It was on it yesterday and here it is again just now. I've noticed it happen several times in the past too, it's pretty unfair. :unsure:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Woah another update, thats great....i just would like to the developer upload the game on moponga too to avoid download it each time or have another online suport version to be more easy to play it

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Why does this game often bypass the "7 days" cooldown for being promoted on latest-updates?

It was on it yesterday and here it is again just now. I've noticed it happen several times in the past too, it's pretty unfair. :unsure:
I hope can add it too
I sent several messages to mopoga to get in contact with them but they never answered me

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I give up, somehow, I did things out of order and I feel like I might of soft-locked myself unless I'm missing something because I've talked to everyone. Albert still says I'm too early and then at Elsa's house Elsa gets kidnapped (which I already knew??, which is why I was at the place?) but Cythina tells me she was kidnapped.

IDK what I'm missing at this point, can't go back to the mansion - I have the mask for the police station but can't sneak in at night. This is really buggy and since there's not a back button - you get screwed in that aspect since you have to save constantly incase you mess something up.

This game is *OK* not great, and if could be better once it's properly coded/looked at and honestly - the walkthrough sucks. I feel like there should be a order to the walkthrough and not just a bunch of paragraphs telling what needs to be done - but you don't know in what order.

Reactions: koy242

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
I stucked! :(
Sara is awake, but then nothing other happens.
I can't go back to the mansion, Albert tells me it's too early, also after "2 weeks". At the police station i cant do anything, because Noa onl ask if I have something to report.
The Warehouse is closed for me and also the Village because of the Mansion.

The only thinks I can do, are fuck Nancy, Sophia and Andrea and earn money, its frustrating me, because up to this point the game was good.

Has someone a tip, except start the game a 6th time?

ArmyPilot

Feb 22, 2019
I stucked! :(
Sara is awake, but then nothing other happens.
I can't go back to the mansion, Albert tells me it's too early, also after "2 weeks". At the police station i cant do anything, because Noa onl ask if I have something to report.
The Warehouse is closed for me and also the Village because of the Mansion.

The only thinks I can do, are fuck Nancy, Sophia and Andrea and earn money, its frustrating me, because up to this point the game was good.

Has someone a tip, except start the game a 6th time?
You described where I'm at exactly.

I won't restart a 5th time.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes