2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

AlexLesanos

Feb 16, 2021
Hello, I play the game on mobile on "Mopoga" I'm currently stuck and I'm not able to get the water. I have literally got every Ingredient but not the water. Also I've currently got 2 bottles of semen and Idk what to do with them, And I can't get more bottles. And I can't empty them somewhere.

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I do what I can and work as fast as I can, in the next update I will do a quest tracking to help you know what you have to do in the game. I still have a lot of content to add to the story, I hope and wish that I can do it as quickly and as best as possible in my conditions. I would like to find help from someone who can fix the issue with save games and new content as new content doesn't work in a previous game.

AlexLesanos

Feb 16, 2021
Anyone know how can I get more money other than working and selling the stuff? Also I've stole the jewels, how can I sell them? Also where can I find the rest of the gems? I've got the yellow, black, and red gems where can I find the rest?

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
did anybody find the fix to the Nancy still being called the woman and not getting the option to make molasses?

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
did anybody find the fix to the Nancy still being called the woman and not getting the option to make molasses?
I would really like to fix that, but when I tried it it worked fine for me, hopefully I can find that error

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
I would really like to fix that, but when I tried it it worked fine for me, hopefully I can find that error
could it be the fact that i use the save editor to change the money, player stats and items. I did not adjust the love meters though.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes