2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
have you tried restarting? Im about to and Im just wondering if it will just fix it.
I try almost 5 times with chrome, edge and firefox and it's always the same bug when you come in the kitchen Nancy is always "the woman" and you can't progress anymore in the game, it's really a shame because the story of this game is really cool.

ghost29

Dec 11, 2018
Trying to get molasses. I have the basement unlocked and met John, but I never got the old mechanic dialogue even though I have already met with him. Nancy also is still referred as: "The woman" and is stuck at 50 relationship

Last edited:

nanno345

May 31, 2021
After I got talk to Sara and got Richard office key, I can't do anything, I stuck at it, pls help me

Kheys

Mar 11, 2022
I found the tea cup and I told Emma not to have sex with William. How I get the lever?
Not sure you still need this but in case anyone else looks for it. Talk to her again and give her flowers, william will stop you again but this time he will ban you from the shop. Go to the shop again a couple of times and your character will go in and fight William (if enough strength I assume), then you can get the lever.

Trying to get molasses. I have the basement unlocked and met John, but I never got the old mechanic dialogue even though I have already met with him. Nancy also is still referred as: "The woman" and is stuck at 50 relationship
If I'm not mistaken you have to go to the pub at 21:00, Nancy will be there, talk to her several times untill she confides in you that she has a stalker.

After I got talk to Sara and got Richard office key, I can't do anything, I stuck at it, pls help me
Raise Lilly's love to 40 or more (or so it says in walkthough, I didn't have this problem).

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I just get is

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<md>>You have given all the materials to Albert to build the railcar, waiting a few days will be enough for it to be built</md>> and the police station is empty

TituMama

Aug 27, 2022
1. Now you can have frequent sex with Sara.
2. I have added a Quest Tracker to make things easier for players.
3. I have added some short messages with brief explanations.
4. The plot now progresses, the player will go to the police cell if you helped Richard before he died if not he will not go to the police cell.
5. You can meet Noa in Elsa's house and complete her quest

Out of all these 5 i have not been able to do/find anything in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: iModi_0 and Tutuooo

nanno345

May 31, 2021
After stop Tiger harassing Nancy, what should I do?? I click on Ask about molasses when I talk with Nancy but it isn't work.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes