2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
I have completed tailing commissioner mission, gave lender his files from police station and gave albert all materials and asked him to build railcar. Now what should I do to progress? Lender also game me short paper with address on the edge of town but I can't find it. Where do I find the address?

Jtvnet

Sep 19, 2022
I have completed tailing commissioner mission, gave lender his files from police station and gave albert all materials and asked him to build railcar. Now what should I do to progress? Lender also game me short paper with address on the edge of town but I can't find it. Where do I find the address?
I'm locked like you

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I like and want play, not to take away your time and effort.
1: the soft locking, I hit it twice now
2: the grinding of stats , the time to do it doesn’t help how 1 happens
3: don’t care for hand holding, but a better guide
4: I think bug with character is still around

Reactions: Seasideboy1234

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
After posting this, I went to mansion and the event with john started and got the key to mansion and then met sara. And that's it. I can't go to mansion now so nothing to do in other places, so I woke up and did some earning and slept and rinse and repeat for a week but nothing is happening and don't know what to do. As I can't go to mansion, I can't know if albert has finished building railcar or not. Is this the current end of content or there is more I am missing?

Also there is some error message when you talk to noa after commissioner's quest in police station. I think it's in last line of page. I can't take screenshot of it now that I'm locked out of mansion and police station after john event at the mansion.

Last edited:

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
How did you tailed the commissioner and got the lever?
The paper was an address to another location on Outside the village near Emma house, an orgy place.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
How did you tailed the commissioner and got the lever?
The paper was an address to another location on Outside the village near Emma house, an orgy place.
I continued my game from previous version to 0.65.3. In the new version it show the text sometime after accepting the job. Now I know why I couldn't tail commissioner. Noa says he leaves at 22:00 but the hint text says to follow him between 19:00 to 20:00. As for the lever it's after the commissioner job. When you goto Emma's house in the evening in weekends after that she will give you the keys to shop and tell you to still at night. But after that I can't find her home again. So no new orgy place. And how do you find Jennifer's house?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
ok so when am i supposed to increase the maids love? it mentions getting her alone but the only thing i can do it seems is to give her drinks which she refuses on the job

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes