2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

MPLD35

Sep 18, 2022
guys can't open my saved games after this 65.5 update. I am playing on iOS. What can I do?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm very lost, the diary says to put the ingredients in the torch and then wait a day, but I already have the ingredients, where can I get the torch?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Mechanic at Town Centre.
(Guide: Richard's third mission deals with Andrea's expulsion from her home.
It will only be available if you find out that John is locked in the basement and
He also had sex with Andrea in the house.)

I have Andrea's affection at 100, but I don't know how to be intimate with her before freeing Jhon? or does that happen later? or if I release it I lose the opportunity?

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
It will only be available if you find out that John is locked in the basement and

I have Andrea's affection at 100, but I don't know how to be intimate with her before freeing Jhon? or does that happen later? or if I release it I lose the opportunity?
Get her drunk by giving her cocktails.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018

You have to keep trying to talk to Richard in Living Room or on the First Floor during day every day. At one point he will talk to you about Andrea. That she's not good and all and also about getting women drunk to know their true nature and all. After that if you give Andrea cocktails and make her drunk, she will have sex with you. And after that if you find John in basement, you will have the option to fuck her in front of him and at one point you will have the option to have a threesome with her and Lilly.

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
Why my items were sized :(
I only load a old safe in new version
Where is these Quest Tracker and how can i progress after free john, i get the gems from jewelery but no more events triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I have finally fixed the bug with Nancy in the kitchen when you talk to her, now it will say, "talk with Nancy" and not "talk with the woman". It will be fixed in the next update

donobedas

Aug 8, 2022
Yall how do you get nancys panties whenever I go to her in the kitchen I can only make cocktails and when I got to tiger all I can do is give him cocktails and feminine fluid

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
so i desided to play the game again since it was"updated".. only to find my self in an amazing clusterfuck of errors... curently i have 2 saves all different to each other..FIRST SAVE: missed the cult since elsa was stuck at 77 love( probably i fucked up with the bottles and never opened it) never got andrea to follow me to the mansion (love100) and out of nowhere the debt was payed without losing any money witch opened up the club and met sakura,also went to police station met noah she asked my help.. followed the commisioner she poped him took the body with her car and after that i found my self out of the blue at emmas? house..upon returning i found my self at the back of the police station where i fucked noah..and she arested me and took me to a cell where the commisioner came back to life and talked to the guard..also went to mall bought coruption book took it to sophia her corruption went 100 and she keeps asking for semen.... SECOND SAVE: started all over again from zero...made sure not to fuck up the bottles.. elsa went 100 love wich opened the cult..did everything carefully by the book and managed to made andrea follow me to the mansion we went through everything found lillys room and now she is pregnant..now i cant raise cindys love..also came across various buggs ans shifting in history where events trigger at random sequence and happening out of order with out logic like droping angela at nancys home and going back to the mansion and having angela reapiring and following me...in other news the game was "updated"...

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes